No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they can draft Green (OL) from a&m in the first round, that would be great. They have more problems than solutions at this point. No reason they can't win the division and have a another 1st round exit though![emoji1787][emoji857]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      If they can draft Green (OL) from a&m in the first round, that would be great. They have more problems than solutions at this point. No reason they can't win the division and have a another 1st round exit though![emoji1787][emoji857]

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/
      They can come up with over 60M in cap space by restructuring contracts, kick the can down the road, in 2023 the cap is supposed to go waaaayyyy up because of TV and gaming money, they need to do like Tampa and the Rams did, go for it, oh wait, those teams got them new QB's lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        They can come up with over 60M in cap space by restructuring contracts, kick the can down the road, in 2023 the cap is supposed to go waaaayyyy up because of TV and gaming money, they need to do like Tampa and the Rams did, go for it, oh wait, those teams got them new QB's lol.
        Rams won with the best offensive player in the league and best defensive player in the league. I dont see a receiver like kupp on iur roster. Micah can be elite but doesn't have ramsey level talent at DB backing him up. Stafford had a lot to do with it for sure and has an edge over dak. No reason to think dak can't get back to that level he was in the first 6 games. But I wouldn't be surprised (or opposed) if Jerry throws a hail mary trying to get another QB or a few more players. Hell he may just trade for Watson and whatever other criminals he can find to play!

Comment

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/
          why, is Green a criminal?

Comment

Rams won with the best offensive player in the league and best defensive player in the league. I dont see a receiver like kupp on iur roster. Micah can be elite but doesn't have ramsey level talent at DB backing him up. Stafford had a lot to do with it for sure and has an edge over dak. No reason to think dak can't get back to that level he was in the first 6 games. But I wouldn't be surprised (or opposed) if Jerry throws a hail mary trying to get another QB or a few more players. Hell he may just trade for Watson and whatever other criminals he can find to play!
            The QB made the difference for the Rams, Kupp is a great receiver but somebody had to throw him the ball. Cowboys are stuck with Dak, they better build one hell of a team around him if they want any chance of a SB. I like Dak a lot but I do not feel like he can carry a team, to me he is an above average QB, there are several in his group, Gerapalo, Cousins, Murray, Carr, Tannerhill, Ryan, Mayfield. Then there are a few young uns that will be better than those.

Comment

There are several QB's that have played behind lesser O lines and did just fine, the only way Dak will prosper is with a dominant running game and a stellar defense, they may have the workings of the D but that run game is lacking because of the O line, I think coaching is / was a huge problem with the run game. They have a good QB, they need a great one, there are only a few of those to go around, looks to me like it will be many more years before they have a legit chance at a championship.
              Still backwards.

Comment

The NFL is about "At the Right Time". That time is the last 1-2 games then the playoffs.

Staying healthy...kinda did?

Limiting and creating turn overs..above average.

Making less mistakes than the other team...
                Probably the worst team in the playoffs!!!

Players making plays...haven't seen much of this.

Equals 1 and done.

They did win a bunch of games!

Comment

This team has no discipline. All that talent and can’t even line up to on the right side of the line of scrimmage. (Randy Gregory) Holding kills more of their drives than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Acjigga View Post
                    This team has no discipline. All that talent and can’t even line up to on the right side of the line of scrimmage. (Randy Gregory) Holding kills more of their drives than anything.
                    Greggory plays defense, he did have one holding call ( more like a tackle lol ) that was very costly, yes they seem to lack discipline, coaches need to crack down on them, make them run laps or wind sprints, punish the entire team not just the guy making the bonehead plays, that way the team will help police the guys making dumb mistakes.

Comment

Greggory plays defense, he did have one holding call ( more like a tackle lol ) that was very costly, yes they seem to lack discipline, coaches need to crack down on them, make them run laps or wind sprints, punish the entire team not just the guy making the bonehead plays, that way the team will help police the guys making dumb mistakes.
                      Randy Gregory lines up offsides all the time. On defense of course

Comment

Originally posted by Acjigga View Post
                        Randy Gregory lines up offsides all the time. On defense of course
                        He had 7 penalties on the year, 3 were neutral zone infractions, at least 1 if not 2 of his penalties were very questionable calls. They seemed to be penalized a bunch, if they had one less penalty a game they would have been in the top 10 for the least penalties, I think that is what i read, either way they got to cut down on stupid penalties, pre snap, neutral zone, etc.

Comment

Hoping T. Smith stays healthy is not a strategy.

Comment

Rumblings that Cooper might be cut to make some room in the cap… If true, it sucks that such a talented receiver ended up playing the prime of his career with an inconsistent and inaccurate QB just to be cut…

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Rumblings that Cooper might be cut to make some room in the cap… If true, it sucks that such a talented receiver ended up playing the prime of his career with an inconsistent and inaccurate QB just to be cut…

At $20 mill per, and so far over the cap, I can’t say I blame them.

Comment

I'd bring Dez back for a year, to replace AC, at the league minimum.

Comment

Working...
                                X