No announcement yet.

Friday was a Good Day....Health Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up. I totally understand the anxiety surrounding check up time.

Comment

Good news, prayers continue.

Comment

That’s great to hear!

Comment

Great news. Keep it going !

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
            Here is a good book to read that can help with questions you may have.100 Questions and answers about Prostate Cancer written by Pamela Ellsworth MD.
            Got it at my initial diagnosis of cancer. Great reference. I learned at lot from it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              Your journey is almost identical to mine so I know what you’re going through. Mine is also being monitored.
              They wanted to do a second biopsy on me but I refused and started seeing a different doctor who had a different approach. I just couldn’t go through another one within a year of the first. That was the most medieval, archaic torture I’d ever been through. So I’m also on the 3 month schedule of PSA tests and active surveillance.

Prayers up for you and your doctors.
              They knocked me out completely. I will make sure they do so again.

Thank you all for the prayers !!!

Comment

Glad to see this update. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Praise the Lord for this report Mike! You hang in there brother and keep looking up! He will care for you.

Lord we thank You for this praise our brother Mike has offered up. We give You the glory for it. Lord we ask You to continue to watch over Mike and heal him. Give all his care team wisdom and guide them to a successful treatment for his cancer that it may be removed completely from his body. Restore him oh Lord and give him strength to live for You. We ask these things believing in Your Son Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    They knocked me out completely. I will make sure they do so again.

Thank you all for the prayers !!!

Man, that’s great. All they gave me was a Valium.

Comment

That’s good news. Keep on winning

Comment

God is good, all the time. That is great news, sir, congrats and good luck this deer season and with your food plots!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Praise the Lord for this report Mike! You hang in there brother and keep looking up! He will care for you.

Lord we thank You for this praise our brother Mike has offered up. We give You the glory for it. Lord we ask You to continue to watch over Mike and heal him. Give all his care team wisdom and guide them to a successful treatment for his cancer that it may be removed completely from his body. Restore him oh Lord and give him strength to live for You. We ask these things believing in Your Son Jesus our Savior, Amen.
                          Thank You Charlie !!

Your prayers inspire me to be a better person and a stronger Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Beansprout View Post
                            That’s good news. Keep on winning
                            Thank You !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              God is good, all the time. That is great news, sir, congrats and good luck this deer season and with your food plots!
                              Yes !!!

Thank You !!!

Comment

Very glad to hear your good report Mike. It can be an anxious time prior to those type of appointments.

Comment

Working...
                                X