Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Do Highschool kids still buy Class Rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt order a HS ring in 2007 but got a college ring. Don't really see HS rings much anymore.
    Last edited by npe001; 10-01-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Lots of very successful people that I know never went or graduated college. Graduating high school can take you as far as you want to go if you’ve got what it takes.
      True

Comment

c/o '98, and I didn't. Waste of money, as I don't like jewelry.

Go buy him a ".22" pistol.

Comment

I only wore mine my senior year in HS. I sold it a few years ago when gold was over 1600 an ounce.

Comment

He been showing a lot of interest in investing. I think it would be cool to open an ETRADE account or something and put $450 in it. Or new gun

Comment

Both my daughters declined high school graduation rings and opted to receive the ring amount in their accounts. But, both purchased college graduation rings.

Rwc

Comment

Since the first ring I ever wore got hung on a railroad car and **** near cut my finger off I wear no rings, period.

Comment

HS ring = No. Honestly, is that a badge of honor? I have NEVER seen anyone wear one more than year after graduation.

I did not get a college ring and regret that. My wife and both boys did get college rings.

Comment

Son got both but only wears college ring. He wears it every day.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                      My girlfriend wore my ring, more than me . Where is that ring ?
                      Same, and mine ended up at the bottom of Lake Nocona when she got ****** at me one day!

Comment

Graduated HS 2005. They weren't a big deal then. I never got one, and most of my friend that did wore it maybe once. But I also rarely wear my wedding band either, so I may be an outlier.

Comment

My daughter wants a belt buckle instead which will get worn long after she she puts that ring in a box somewhere and forgets about it. I don't think rings are a thing anymore. My wife didn't even want one when she graduated from college.

Comment

We bought one for our son, the only time he put it on was for his senior pictures

Comment

Nope, I knew I was going to A&M so waited for that Aggie ring!

Comment

My daughter ordered her hs right last week. It doesn't even look like a class ring doesn't have the school name or anything on it. I think its a Kendra Scott hs ring, she said it was the only option she may wear after school. It was like $100 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X