No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind gesture! Probably not hunting this weekend, no shooters coming in right now.

Comment

I’ll be hunting the small piece near my in-laws this weekend. Haven’t run cams, so I hope to be surprised Saturday morning. A doe will do though too since we can only shoot them in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The plan is to hunt with my son, not worried about me shooting anything. Making memories and hopefully putting him on his first archery buck!

Comment

I'm guna try to squeeze in a hunt or 2 this weekend, but it'll most likely be a work trip more than anything. I guess it's better than being in the city.

Oh, and thanks for the kind offer!

Comment

I plan to hunt northern Fannin County this weekend. Hoping to get a kill with my new bow!

Comment

Great gesture, thank you.

Comment

Too many things going on for us this weekend to get to the woods. However, my goal in the next few weeks is to get my son his first bow kill.

Comment

I’m not hunting the opener for the first time in as long as I can remember. I had hand surgery on Wednesday as a result of a bicycle crash after hitting a red tailed hawk. My goal for the weekend is to keep up with the hunting action of my buddies who will be out and take care of this dang hand so that I can get back to hunting soon.

Comment

I will be out tomorrow, hoping to see a nice 8 and/or fallow that I have on camera. Thanks

Comment

I think I'll be hunting tomorrow evening, goal is to kill a doe for some meat

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not hunting this weekend...goals are to get some stuff down around the house.

Comment

I am hunting this weekend. My goal is to have a good time.

Comment

Awesome gesture!
                            I’ll be hunting this weekend no real target other than a very large boar that’s hangin around. Just looking forward to getting out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                              Me & my son will be out there rain or shine. After the last 6 months we’ve had it’ll do him & I both some good to get in the woods. Hoping he can put down his 1st bow buck. Hes just been kinda different since my wives car accident. Here’s the his target
                              Good luck to S! I sure would like to get a pic of his grinning face behind that sucker this weekend Riley is gonna be hunting with a friend in Trinity Co, trying to remove a few mouths from their property...if he gets one, I'll let y'all know

As for me...I'm sleeping in I haven't been able to get everything ready, and have to sing at another funeral today and just don't have it in me to go this weekend. Hopefully the weather cooperates for everyone and it isn't a gullywasher

Comment

I am heading out with my 18 year old son to try to get his first deer. He is visually impaired so we have to be pretty close for him to shoot one. I think we have a good set up this year. We are MLD so he will hopefully be shooting one with a rifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X