No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully not to get rained out! Spend quality time in the woods with friends and family. Sharing stories and experiences.
    Thanks for the generous offer. Best of luck to y’all this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome gesture!! I'll be hunting in Lampasas County, but as always my goal is to get away and have fun. If I shoot one it's just icing on the cake. Good luck to everyone hunting this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
        Unfortunately, I’m unable to hunt this weekend. I’m flying up to Kentucky to pick a couple barrels of bourbon. So don’t feel too sorry for me!
        If you buy bourbon by the barrel you can come hunt my place.

Comment

I am hunting Sunday evening through Tuesday and my goal is to get some peace and quiet and hang out with my dad at camp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not able to go on opening day because i need some Mavin 10X42 binos to see my target.. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
              If you buy bourbon by the barrel you can come hunt my place.
              Deal accepted! I’m picking Buffalo Trace, 1792 Full Proof and Elijah Craig Barrel Proof. I’m especially excited about the last one. This is the first year it’s ever been offered as I understand it.

Edit: I’m not trying to hijack the OP’s generous post. I’ll stop with the bourbon discussion.

Comment

Have to work so won't be out there for the opening.

Comment

Amazing gesture!

Weather and work have postponed hunting until next weekend for me. Will be in a pop up with my boys next weekend though.

Comment

Hunting the opener. Hoping to make an arrow bloody!

Comment

Super generous of you!

I’ll be in Eastland Saturday morning looking to close the deal on a big doe. But the pigs are so much fun!!![emoji2]

Comment

As much as I would like to be out hunting with my kiddos this weekend I can’t. I’ll still be spending time with them but we will be prepping for stock shows and pageants.

Comment

Hoping to squeeze in a hunt. Goal is to enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

I’ll be with my KOZ boys. Teaching them about Jesus and bow hunting. My goal is to help them become men we can all be proud of. We’ll be going hunting the 15-17. Can’t wait!

Comment

I won't be hunting working this weekend. but I'd still like in drawing

Comment

I'm going to Reserve Louisiana to help relatives with hurricane cleanup at their houses but will be hunting again shortly. Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                                X