Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome brother! Unfortunately I won't be hunting the opener. I'm saving our little place in Texas for son on youth weekend. I'll try to arrow one in Kansas next month

Comment

Very kind! Taking my son out too for a crossbow attempt. Hoping for a buck or two we’ve seen in camera but I think they’re nocturnal now.

Comment

Unfortunately, I won't be afield this weekend. Thank you for this generous offer.

Comment

TBH appreciation give away!

I’ll be at the ranch I work at on doe and pig patrol. So my goal for the weekend would be to make a good shot with my trusty longbow and have a short recovery!

I don’t really need the binos, so leave me out in hopes that one of these kids getting their first deer can win them!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Bisch; 09-30-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Hunting the opener. Goal 8s a legal deer and a hog. Thanks!

Comment

Was planning on o quick dove hunt and then my daughters birthday party and watch the football game. Plans changed as we had a retiree from our dept pass away and I am in charge of our Honor Guard. Going to pay final respects to a great firefighter and send him off like he wanted. Then try to rush back home for a birthday dinner. There is always next weekend and it's a new moon then anyway.
              Great gesture bud and good luck to your boy.

Comment

Got my insurance through Cale! Great guy to do business with!

I will indeed be hunting this weekend. Goal is just to enjoy the outdoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think I'll be hunting. Need to cut some brush, get a feeder going, and maybe burn some brush piles

Comment

Will be in the Stand Saturday Morning. No Targets but Happy to be in the Woods.

Comment

Very nice gesture Sir.

I'll be hunting this weekend. Mu goal is more venison for the freezer and hopefully get food plot all finished up.

Thanks

Comment

I’ll be out on opening morning and just hoping to put some meat in the freezer.

Comment

I love reading all these. Let’s keep this thread active this weekend. I’ll post my hunt updates on here also.

My son got an arrow in a nice buck last year and we tracked it with a dog and the deer lived. 2 weeks later he finished it off with a crossbow. So a kill with the compound will be huge for him this year!

Comment

Best of luck to your son BeetleGuy!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will be guiding my son, daughter. And family friend at our family land in Johnson City. Our goal is the first bow kill for each of them.

Comment

I will be out there. Trying to find one my 8 year old grandson can take for his first deer.

Comment

Working...
                                X