No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir will be out this weekend. In Coleman county as well trying to stick a management buck are some does .

Comment

wont be hunting, waiting on cooler weather

Comment

Not making it out opening weekend, but going in two weeks…started putting out cottonseed and finally have axis showing up regularly,hoping to get my first one ad thin out some does this year

Great gesture…thx for the opportunity

Comment

I won’t be hunting the opener. I am at work in Alaska. I will be hunting public land when I get home for my days off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not hunting this weekend. I passed this one on my in-laws ranch last year, after having already shot a buck, in hopes of tagging him this year. As far as I know he's still there... but they sold the ranch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8968.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	24662939

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8981.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	24662940

I wish the new owners well and I hope they get as much enjoyment out of the place as we did!

I've got a trip planed to Missouri the end of the month, that will probably be the first hunt for me this year.

Comment

I have hunters in from Michigan. We are after axis and blackbuck.

Comment

Not hunting this weekend, November goal = Nilgai

Comment

Since our original plans got rained out looks like I’m hunting a evening or two . Looking for a doe .

Comment

Just got to my lease and had a driver change!

This is Hunter my son and he is the shooting this weekend! He is 10 trying to get his 1st bow kill! He has killed a pile of them with crossbow and rifle!

Comment

Will be hunting the opener tomorrow. #1 goal is to simply enjoy the blessing of being in the woods and watching the world come alive. #2 goal is to send an arrow through this buck. #3 goal is to win your binoculars

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm headed to Jefferson, TX this weekend.

We were blessed to be able to buy 150 acres in NE Texas this year.

I don't have cameras out. Want the first hunt to be a surprise. I've seen a couple of good bucks in the pastures.

Hope I get to take my first buck on my own property.

Comment

I’ll be working the next couple weeks so it’ll be awhile for me. Good luck to your son this weekend!

Comment

Good luck to everyone this morning!

It’s a little wet here but we are nice and dry in our Krivoman stand!!

Comment

In stand now! Hoping for a management deer and some doe!

Target

Comment

Be at the house. Family time with the family. We’ve been too busy lately and need to spend some time together.

Shoot them straight boys

Comment

Working...
                                X