No announcement yet.

**2021 AK Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great story and congrats on a great hunt. You guys did it right and have a lot to be proud of.

Comment

Awesome write up!! You do an amazing job telling your story and bringing us along!

Comment

Amazing trip with an amazing story. So glad that you guys have gotten to do this twice now. What a blessing!

I would love to know some of the stories from the journal in the cabin.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Comment

Awesome story, thanks for taking me along and not making me do any of the work or fight the weather.

Comment

Too dang cool man. What an awesome journey. Thanks for the write up!

Comment

Man…you guys are living right! Great write up (again). Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Comment

Wow! You guys are true warriors, what an experience! Great write up, could just picture it all! Rest up and thank you for sharing the trip!

Comment

Great story and thanks for taking us along on the adventure. Congrats on the moose and bear.

Comment

Awesome awesome write up! Congrats and yes you guys are hard core!

Comment

Another epic thread. I follow the other one with wide eyes. Living life.... most folks just never do it. Thank you!

Comment

Looked forward every evening reading your updates! Awesome, successful trip!

Comment

What an adventure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for taking us along! Epic!

Comment

Really really awesome! Well done MrX.

Blueberry bear and moose. Awesome critters!

Comment

Congrats on the prizes. Sounds like a blast and an absolute beating.

Comment

Working...
                                X