Opinions on Target Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    I’d say 4.5 but I disagree with most on this one with 26,22 & 90 = 138 (minus some mass). I still have him close to 130”
    I can't argue with people seeing 3.5 because that's what caused me to post him. I just kept seeing pics that made me doubt my original opinion of 4 5. I had settled on 4 5, but I've had the advantage of seeing hundreds of pics of him. Without history I just can't be sure though.. I would be happy if he approached 130", but regardless I will just be happy if I'm able to get an arrow in him

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      I can't argue with people seeing 3.5 because that's what caused me to post him. I just kept seeing pics that made me doubt my original opinion of 4 5. I had settled on 4 5, but I've had the advantage of seeing hundreds of pics of him. Without history I just can't be sure though.. I would be happy if he approached 130", but regardless I will just be happy if I'm able to get an arrow in him

Heck yeah. He’s a good looking deer for any arrow in our neck of the woods. Good luck sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck. Best of luck to you this weekend.

Comment

Let the air out of him dude.

Comment

Holy brow tines batman! I think he is 5.5 and 130

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Josh I think he is 4 1/2 and 130ish. I agree with Saltwater Slick but I think he is 44 on beams.
              Funny you should post this... 44” is what first I put down for his beams too. Cant really disagree either. I think I may be a bit short on width too especially if his beams go 44.

Comment

At least 4.5 and 126

Comment

I’d shoot him and not even ask questions. Of course, I’m not that picky anymore

Comment

Sometimes we put to many restrictions on ourselves not realizing we are hunting with a sharp stick.

Comment

3. 120"

Comment

Very first pic looks 5.5, the rest look 4.5. Frame is 120, adding the G4 puts him at 124-125.

Comment

If you like him, shoot him.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Looks 5 to me. 3 would have never entered my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              Looks 5 to me. 3 would have never entered my mind.
                              This man's been right a time or 2 on deer I've taken in the past.

He's ready to shoot bud.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have him at 4-5 based upon the other buck in the pictures and around 125

Comment

Working...
                                X