Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's gonna sit in 85 degree weather next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jthump View Post
    We will be driving a black f150

I just saw this. Y’all have any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
      I just saw this. Y’all have any luck?

Nope. Not a thing. You?

Comment

Originally posted by jthump View Post
        Nope. Not a thing. You?

Sat Saturday evening and Sunday morning never saw anything. I think it was way to wet where we were and the deer were on higher ground

Comment

Hard to get motivated or too excited when it is still this warm. I love to sit in a tree and watch deer, but not while I sweat and fight off mosquitoes. Once the weather requires a jacket I'm in! Good luck to everyone else.

Comment

We had tons of activity on our place in Houston County this weekend. I had my target in bow range 3 different hunts and he wouldn't cooperate on giving me a shot. I would say that activity was better than it has been on opening days in years past. Yep, I sweated like a liberal under oath but I was still in the woods doing what I love.

Comment

I still have not been and probably won’t until the weekend following this one

Comment

Going no matter what! Only time I can also!

Comment

Gonna be another toasty one this weekend - high predicted to be 96 at our place Saturday. I'm going anyway because it's probably my last chance for several weeks. I will consider forgoing the afternoon hunt, though. Nothing has been coming to the feeders until after dark anyway. Of course If I wuss out and stay at the cabin I'll start getting pictures that tell me I should have been there.

Comment

Working...
                  X