No announcement yet.

Looking for Recommendations for Processor around Austin / Marble Falls Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve used Griffiths for 10 plus years . He is one of the best around but I do not believe he has taken on new customers for the last three years .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      What’s wrong w Hudson’s?
      A lot, I am MLD III ranches and Hudson / Klein’s ( same owners) had problems with early and late season, and my volume of animals. Don’t want to bash anyone with horror stories ! But there are better places, some worthy of driving a little out of the way

Klein/ Hudson
      “” With its sister company, Hudson Meats in Austin, Klein Smokehaus is now bringing its signature smoked meats and sausages to more and more meat fans every day.””
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-24-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Kleins in Pflugerville. You get your deer, not someone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
          I mix brizzindines in Bertram and Hunters creek in Liberty hill/183
          +1

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post
            Kleins in Pflugerville. You get your deer, not someone else's.

This ^^^^^^^

I took all my deer there for 25yrs when I lived in the Austin area!! They make the best deer jerky on the planet!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Wfalls View Post
              I’ve used Griffiths for 10 plus years . He is one of the best around but I do not believe he has taken on new customers for the last three years .
              Been using Robert for 30 plus years, great smoked sausage links and breakfast as well. Does all my taxidermy as well.

Comment

I have been using Hudson’s for 30 years and never had a problem

Comment

Highland lakes taxidermist, west side of 281 just north of 71 ,across the road from the rodeo arena,just south of marble falls.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                    I stopped using Hudsons as well. I started using Hunters Creek in Liberty Hill. Fajitas aren't as good but **** their burger patties are on a different level. Also love their carnitas.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
                    I dropped a deer off there once for a friend. I called my friend and ask him if he was sure. It was the most disturbing thing I had ever seen and smelled. Hopefully they changed their ways. Place was unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                      Been using Robert for 30 plus years, great smoked sausage links and breakfast as well. Does all my taxidermy as well.
                      There’s nothing that compares to his breakfast sausage!

Comment

Working...
                      X