X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more big goats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is Keith still running the place? He has done a phenomenal job on the whitetail out there as well, they have killed some monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
        Is Keith still running the place? He has done a phenomenal job on the whitetail out there as well, they have killed some monsters.
        Yes sir. Yes he has turned that place into one of the best ranches in Texas.

Comment

That’s a true giant!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
            Yes sir. Yes he has turned that place into one of the best ranches in Texas.

My roommates did an internship out there with Keith and helped guide for a while, I went out there a lot, hung out with them and watched that place grow up, that was 20 years ago. He was able to grow some true monster whitetail from the ground up in the hill country. All their exotics are big as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If there are protein feeders on that place, I bet they are beat all to hell.

Comment

My roommates did an internship out there with Keith and helped guide for a while, I went out there a lot, hung out with them and watched that place grow up, that was 20 years ago. He was able to grow some true monster whitetail from the ground up in the hill country. All their exotics are big as well.

I grew up with his family. We hunted with them for 10-11 years out in Ozona, and were just praying we’d see a 120” buck, ha!

I remember when he got that job, he said it was one of the worst ranches he’d ever seen. Hard to believe it’s been 20 years.

Comment

Aoudad aren’t the easiest to judge length on, my guess was 36-38”, before reading all of the comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goodness!

Comment

That's about the time I started hanging out with Keith. We may have been out there at the same. My wife and I spent a little time out there hunting on our Honeymoon almost 18 years ago. What he has done with that ranch is nothing short of amazing.

Comment

Great ram and beautiful pics

Comment

Working...
                        X