Grand Rapids, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
    Nice deer! Congrats. I hunted the Sanctuary back in the early 90s and it was incredible then- this place looks insane!
    It was quite interesting to learn that Mr. Arturo was, and still is part owner of Sanctuary. The day we left Legends he was going to drive to the Sanctuary to hunt for the evening. He started Legends to develop freakier deer than Sanctuary.......mission accomplished. [emoji2962] They have a waiting list and a invitation list, thus plenty of interested folks across the fruited plains. The service and staff were 5 [emoji93]!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Awesome buck! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Oscar, magical bucks everywhere to a Hill Country boy. Trophy room incredible looks like they have every animal in the world! Great time, thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Nothing officially done while there but 35 - 38 points. 28" inside 33" at widest outside points. Estimates are north of 300" inches of bone per the guides there. It will be shipped to my taxi and he will put a tape on it.

Update:
          Well, I finally got it officially scored! 304"....[emoji854].....now I need a free-range B&C with my bow.[emoji1018][emoji6][emoji1018]

Comment

Very nice Oscar

Comment

That's huge. Congrats bud...

Comment

Wowza. Impressive animal. Congrats on a successful hunt. Loved the pics. Hope Denise enjoyed the fishing - looked like she did.

Comment

Congratulations Sir!

Comment

Too Awesome! I enjoy all your hunting trips!

Comment

Working...
                    X