Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the hunting guide shootout incident near Big Bend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the hunt was cut short. That sucks.

Comment

In the beginning the guy in the rv said someone was knocking on the door saying they are here to take the rv. So he felt threatened and shot through the door. I wonder if he was dreaming?

Comment

I stopped reading the article though when it was saying trumps nationalist campaign

Comment

Here are some cliff notes:

Hunter sleeping in rv hears someone trying to open door and shoots through the door like an idiot.

Then he starts driving off and honking the horn.

The guides think this it is illegals kidnapping their clients in the rv so start blasting the rv like idiots.

One of the guides goes back inside the home to get more ammo and gets shot in the lung

His wife or some dip**** woman decides to shoot her gun in the house instead of releasing the hammer.

They all get together and cant figure out they are all dumb asses for shooting at each other.

PS. It may have been the hunter that shot the guide with his 357 or the guy that shot Kennedy may have got him. Don’t go on a auodad hunt at circle dug ranch.

Comment

PSS
            Get health insurance in case some shoots you in the lung thinking your an illegal or devil

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              I thought I heard one of them moved the other's truck without asking....

I almost fell off the toilet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigkilln View Post
                In the beginning the guy in the rv said someone was knocking on the door saying they are here to take the rv. So he felt threatened and shot through the door. I wonder if he was dreaming?
                I may be crazy. One thing the officer didn't question...

Quote from story “Edwin and Carol were sharing the camper with their Jack Russell terrier, Tinker Bell, and a talking African gray parrot.”

The **** talking bird set them all up!

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
                  I may be crazy. One thing the officer didn't question...

Quote from story “Edwin and Carol were sharing the camper with their Jack Russell terrier, Tinker Bell, and a talking African gray parrot.”

The **** talking bird set them all up!
                  Now that is a theory I can get behind!

Comment

Crime solved

Comment

Working...
                    X