X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    One thing is for sure, not even a dove hunt will keep Horn fans from
    Tuning in at 2:30. [emoji23]

Lots of rooting internet in Arkansas this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll be wedding drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I'll be wedding drunk.

[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I don't want them going undefeated....but it will be more quiet around here if they beat Aggy... That's always a good thing..
        I'd like both! Hogs (no Arky) win.

Comment

Who dove hunts at 2:30 anyway? I'd have watched both Texas/Arky and Rice for a half if they started at 2:30...

No dove hunts or home remodeling on Sat this week. I'll be plopping my arse down in the recliner for the 11am Texas/Tceh game and the Arkie/Aggy game at 2:30 on the big screen with the Ipad tuned into LSU/MSU, TCU/SMU and Iowa State/Baylor ....I'm ODing on CFB ths weekend.

I am going pig hunting tonight to scratch the hunting itch before the bow opener and get me through....
          Last edited by Smart; 09-22-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I will be drunk trying to convince my wife to take me to Cain & Abel's (my favorite college bar) for post game while she tells me to get my *** in the car and drives me back to San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              LOL

I don't have to tell you that it wouldn't bother me if lsu never won another game.

I'd feel the same about arky, but I have a nephew there now so I hope his experience is good, but not as good as it was 2 weeks ago...
              I know. But, you do love you some La La Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Who dove hunts at 2:30 anyway? I'd have watched both Texas/Arky and Rice for a half if they started at 2:30...

No dove hunts or home remodeling on Sat this week. I'll be plopping my arse down in the recliner for the 11am Texas/Tceh game and the Arkie/Aggy game at 2:30 on the big screen with the Ipad tuned into LSU/MSU, TCU/SMU and Iowa State/Baylor ....I'm ODing on CFB ths weekend.

I am going pig hunting tonight to scratch the hunting itch before the bow opener and get me through....

It’s gonna be a great day! I will start my day with a teal hunt and then be stuck to the couch from 11am onwards. Gonna be lots of fellowship this weekend with great food and drink!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I will be drunk trying to convince my wife to take me to Cain & Abel's (my favorite college bar) for post game while she tells me to get my *** in the car and drives me back to San Antonio.

[emoji23]

Comment

Most Horn fans on here are pretty logical. We don't have the deep seated hate for the Aggies that y'all have for Texas. A couple do. Not most. That's OU for us with Arkansas right there at the 2 spot with y'all.

I will have little to no rooting interest but I will be watching what should be a good game. No smack talk on here if Arkansas wins because the bestdown in Fayetteville isn't going away.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      I know. But, you do love you some La La Tech.
                      I do, it's in the contract!

Comment

I’ll be at the Aggie game. This will be my firsts trip to this series with Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Most Horn fans on here are pretty logical. We don't have the deep seated hate for the Aggies that y'all have for Texas. A couple do. Not most. That's OU for us with Arkansas right there at the 2 spot with y'all.

I will have little to no rooting interest but I will be watching what should be a good game. No smack talk on here if Arkansas wins because the bestdown in Fayetteville isn't going away.

Hahaha Horns and logical aren't used together that often....

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Hahaha Horns and logical aren't used together that often....
                            I said on here.

Yes, young Texas fans are just as dumb as other fanbases. The stuff I see on Facebook groups is insane.

Comment

Ags and Horns both need improvement on the O-Line. Good O-Line play should equal wins for both. Hook ‘Em

Comment

Arkansas gonna boatrace Aggy. All Horn fans will be tuned in at 2:30. Aggy stands no chance. They gonna go 6-6 with 4 wins being the ooc cupcakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X