Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Well, he IS in SE Texas!

We’re you not on TBH when one of our members got shot by a drunk guest at their lease in…wait for it…WEST TEXAS? I can’t remember his screen name and haven’t seen him post in quite a while. The shot paralyzed him waist down. WEST TEXAS.
    That was Ryan! Screen name was Rhinolandscaping. Leased his place for a bit in Rocksprings.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78
      Well listen my friend.The hunt was a joke who pays for day hunts in east Texas on a lease with a hostile member.And yes I do try and be Godly if not there would have been blood shed yesterday.So yea I’m gonna gong about what got me through because I need all the help I can get.I’ll pray for you too.I do get a kick out of your avatar it makes me laugh every time I see it.
      You keep doing You and do not change a thing! We all can Always use more prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
        That was Ryan! Screen name was Rhinolandscaping. Leased his place for a bit in Rocksprings.
        Yes. That’s him. Hope he is doing okay. I never did hear what happened to the drunk who shot him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man
          Good for you sir.
          yep.

Comment

Did you ever find out what caused him to blow up? Surly not just moving the pickup?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Did you ever find out what caused him to blow up? Surly not just moving the pickup?
              Probably upset about the drugs he left in the truck that may have been found

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                Call a cop, file a report, see him in court!

Life is too short to hang around *******s.
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Well, he IS in SE Texas!

We’re you not on TBH when one of our members got shot by a drunk guest at their lease in…wait for it…WEST TEXAS? I can’t remember his screen name and haven’t seen him post in quite a while. The shot paralyzed him waist down. WEST TEXAS.
                  So they probably had a 6 hour drive to get to that lease from their house in East Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Sadly that seems to be it at least on my end,no telling if he had something else going on in his life.The lease boss is gonna try and find out and try and point him in a positive direction at least that’s what he told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Wouldn’t it be sweet if these conflicts could be handled this way?
                      Unfortunately that’s not the way it goes.
                      Seems to have always worked for me.

Comment

Call the FBI and tell them he was in DC on January 6th…..they’ll come get him tonight!

Comment

He made a deadly threat. I would personally take that seriously. Talk to the manager as to what happened. I would have law enforcement present when he is being removed. If the manager wont remove him, might want to find somewhere else to hunt. I think a visit with the local game warden and sheriff about the incident could give you a upper hand. That's what they do! You can't do death threats to anyone nowadays.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

This is not time for turn the other cheek. GW, Sheriff, land owner and lease boss get calls immediately. Armed loose cannon has no place in deer camp.
                            I understand the “non confrontational” and getting yourself out of a bad situation but one of your lease mates may not have your tolerance. This will end badly for someone.

Comment

If you boot someone from a lease it’s for good. Never heard a good story about someone coming back after issues forced them to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lease boss is a joke. He would have never been let back on with past issues. I hope y'all get it settled out.

Comment

Working...
                                X