No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don’t have a member problem. You have a lease President problem. He’s not worth his salt for letting the guy back on in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
      If that doesn't break the lease rules, then what does. He needs to get bounced off that place.
      There’s your answer. He’s obviously way too big of a liability to have around.

Comment

You need to get this on file with the police to CYA.
        As previously stated, don’t deal with a crazy person. Get your money back and leave, this guy will be a problem for you even if he’s kicked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t hunt anywhere near that guy. I would want my money back and be looking for another lease.

Comment

First off, if what you stated was true, you need to call the local authorities. If you had a witness, even better. He threatened you with a deadly weapon and brandished said weapon. That's a whole lot different than simply "saying" he was going to kill you.

Comment

Anybody making threats grabbing guns should be gone period! Shouldnt have let the idiot come back!

Comment

Yea he's off his meds or something, I would get out of there. Nothing for him to shoot you from 300 yards away and say he was shooting at a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Yea he's off his meds or something, I would get out of there. Nothing for him to shoot you from 300 yards away and say he was shooting at a deer.
                  Yea I remember my dad telling me something like this about 30 years ago.About being careful around certain people in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    First off, if what you stated was true, you need to call the local authorities. If you had a witness, even better. He threatened you with a deadly weapon and brandished said weapon. That's a whole lot different than simply "saying" he was going to kill you.
                    Exactly. If you don't and he ends up murdering someone how's that gonna make you feel knowing you didn't do anything to prevent it? Because that's exactly what's going to happen. The guy ain't no Christian or whatever you've made him out in your mind to be no matter how many books you've read together. He's a psycho and he needs locked up. Get a restraining order on him so that when he comes near you again he gets locked up.

Comment

He sounds completely normal to me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Call the cops first and file an complaint. Surly there is a charge to be made. and either he goes or you get your money back and you go. His crazy *** is likely to kill someone

This x 100000000000
                        He is going to rage out and kill someone. I would have called them immediately or beat his arse in self defense and then called.

Comment

Crazy people kill lots of folks. Don’t go back until that idiot is long gone.

Comment

Is his name Tim and does he own a bow shop?😄

Comment

Call a cop, file a report, see him in court!

Life is too short to hang around *******s.

Comment

Time to find a new place to hunt. If he really is crazy and they kick him off, would not be surprised if he showed back up to complete his threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X