No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for an update as well. I hope all this got worked out.

Comment

I'll join the nosey people crowd.

Comment

I wonder if we could get a swap between one of the fellas on this lease and fellas on the lease where the one guy paid both spots and is upset he hasn’t gotten pied? One guy from this lease goes and swaps places with one of the guys on that other lease and everyone can hunt happily.

Can someone one recommend me for the peace prize I have done the self nomination to no avail
        Last edited by Pedernal; 12-20-2021, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          I wonder if we could get a swap between one of the fellas on this lease and fellas on the lease where the one guy paid both spots and is upset he hasn’t gotten pied? One guy from this lease goes and swaps places with one of the guys on that other lease and everyone can hunt happily.

Can someone one recommend me for the peace prize I have done the self nomination to no avail

Lol. I’m thinking a new tv reality hunting show.

Dysfunctional deer camps

Comment

Isn't hunting fun?

I live in Michigan but snow bird in the winter spending some time in Texas. My Marine buddy gets me on his lease at no charge once in awhile to hog/coyote hunt. He is paralyzed from a head shot in Viet Nam so when I hunt with him it is all about him and what he can shoot. But what you folks have to do and pay to hunt a deer is a tough one and I wouldn't do it if I lived in Texas full time.

The guy in question is a jerk BUT isn't worth going to jail over by doing something to him or his property. The OP did the right thing. I do think I would try and find a new place at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter2 View Post
              Disaster waiting to happen. Better give him the boot before it goes any further.
              Yep its pretty well right time of season..Let him finish out season and don't sign him up for next year...If you'll can stand it that long BOOT.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Lol. I’m thinking a new tv reality hunting show.

Dysfunctional deer camps
                Line for auditions forms to the left. They'd have material for years.

Comment

Hey y’all,there’s really no update.I just decided it was smarter to just hunt my other leases and property.I did hear from another member that the hot head was having health and some home troubles,so may explain some irrational behaviors.Kinda interesting I’ve been going through some health and family issues myself.This crazy crappy world puts a lot on us and the dang ol devil some how puts volatile combinations together.It certainly took some of the fun out of hunting this year but really I haven’t been able to go on all the trips I had available to me any way.I hunted with my wife a little more and she got her first deer and then a second so it’s been fun and rewarding season,and it’s not over yet.I bought her a black powder last week so we’re ready to extend the fun a little longer.Hopefully I can get my new son to finally connect on one too,he’s a good shot on targets but put hair on the target and he’s all over the place.It’s fun to hear his racing heartbeat and watch him shake when I tell him to shoot at a deer. Thanks for checking on me I’ll just continue to error on the side of caution!Yall be careful out there too,watch for crazy it’s everywhere!

Comment

Glad to hear you still enjoyed the season. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Good report!

Comment

Sounds like you played it well and as a result had a very good hunting season. Nicely done.

Comment

Redbear, good thing you had other options. What would you have done if you didn't have options?

Comment

Dang ol devil is right!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Redbear, good thing you had other options. What would you have done if you didn't have options?
                              I would like to think,I’d done the same thing I did,but realistically I’m glad I didn’t have to find out.I have a very very long fuse I can usually think ahead and strategize and I usually try and pray if I feel heat coming on.But I’m a regular guy and can blow a gasket especially if there’s already stress and I get my feelings hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                                I would like to think,I’d done the same thing I did,but realistically I’m glad I didn’t have to find out.I have a very very long fuse I can usually think ahead and strategize and I usually try and pray if I feel heat coming on.But I’m a regular guy and can blow a gasket especially if there’s already stress and I get my feelings hurt.
                                Dude. I think I'm yo brotha. Lol
                                Looks like you handled yourself well

Comment

Working...
                                X