No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I don't miss deer lease drama. Sorry to hear that's happening. Leases should be about sweating your tail off from time to time and a lot of fun, peace and relaxation. A place to get away from the daily grind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
      Man I don't miss deer lease drama. Sorry to hear that's happening. Leases should be about sweating your tail off from time to time and a lot of fun, peace and relaxation. A place to get away from the daily grind.
      I have a small place just for my grandson and I specifically for those reasons.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

He may wind up in a “penal” colony!

Comment

What's the latest, RedBear78? You can't just leave us hanging after starting this thread.

Is he going to be there Saturday morning?

Comment

Yes. Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Probably both still on the lease.

Comment

Is this lease member named Adair? If so, back away, he likes to kick arse.

Comment

Originally posted by tractorred View Post
                  Probably both still on the lease.
                  This is my guess, too

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    What's the latest, RedBear78? You can't just leave us hanging after starting this thread.

Ol' RedBeer might have took an arse whoopin!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I don’t know.Lease boss said he was going to investigate and handle things.I’ve said my piece,talked to the powers that be and I’ve stepped away from it.I’ve decided to stay away from that lease for a while,no matter what happens.I’ve prayed about it and listening to some of y’all I think it’s best to steer clear of that area for a bit.I found myself shopping for a better side arm and that was kinda my answer If I’m having to make plans like that to hunt something is wrong.Depending on how it continues,will depend on how I proceed.I’m going to make sure people are safe on the lease,but I’m going to do my best to ensure things are done as lawful and peaceful as it can be for the whole lease.After talking to LE I didn’t pursue any charges but it is documented.I’ve been focusing on my other hunting properties and maby that’s what’s best.If that lease and it’s members want to tolerate that behavior then it’s probably not a good fit fo me and my family after all.

Comment

I agree with the earlier comment about mental health issues. This guy obviously needs help for his sake and others. How terrible if this isn't acted upon now and he eventually hurts someone or himself.

Comment

Forget about pooping in his deer blind. I’d go for the truck cab.

Comment

Originally posted by TX kyleboy View Post
                            I agree with the earlier comment about mental health issues. This guy obviously needs help for his sake and others. How terrible if this isn't acted upon now and he eventually hurts someone or himself.
                            I wouldn't give 2 ****s if that guy harms himself, but you're right, it would be terrible if he hurt someone on that lease......especially if the lease manager doesn't handle this by kicking his arse off the lease, and getting a restraining order against him, like should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              Forget about pooping in his deer blind. I’d go for the truck cab.
                              Actually had someone do this to a buddy on a lease we were on...some people....

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                                I don’t know.Lease boss said he was going to investigate and handle things.I’ve said my piece,talked to the powers that be and I’ve stepped away from it.I’ve decided to stay away from that lease for a while,no matter what happens.I’ve prayed about it and listening to some of y’all I think it’s best to steer clear of that area for a bit.I found myself shopping for a better side arm and that was kinda my answer If I’m having to make plans like that to hunt something is wrong.Depending on how it continues,will depend on how I proceed.I’m going to make sure people are safe on the lease,but I’m going to do my best to ensure things are done as lawful and peaceful as it can be for the whole lease.After talking to LE I didn’t pursue any charges but it is documented.I’ve been focusing on my other hunting properties and maby that’s what’s best.If that lease and it’s members want to tolerate that behavior then it’s probably not a good fit fo me and my family after all.
                                That last sentence says in all. If it was going to be handled, it would have been. It's been two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X