Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he might have been from Porter
    Get 10 other lease guys including the pres. Gather up all his sheit pile it at the gate and tell him to come get it.

Comment

Following. Hoping for a peaceful resolution OP.

Comment

This guy sounds dangerous. Even if he gets kicked off watch your back. Idiot will somehow in his sick mind blame you. Definitely call the sheriffs office and report it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Why are you so weird about a guy moving your truck?
          Man I seen guys go postal because someone touched their hat !!
          Some guys get plumb freaky about some stuff!
          No telling what darkness lurks in someone’s mind hopefully he is neither seen nor heard from again on a peace of land for lease!
          That lease boss gave him a 2nd chance and he failed miserably…

Comment

Last edited by Jimbo47; 09-19-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
              Time to file a report with the local gamewarden/Sherrifs office. Also talk with the lease manager. If they don't remove him, then it is time to ask for your money back and vacate the leases! You don't need that kind of hassle!
              Agreed. Except hassle ain't the word I'd use. Although I guess getting shot dead by a maniac would be a hassle......Yeah I guess we'll go with hassle. That'll work.

"I had huntin to do today, now I'm bleedin in this pile of cactus. By gosh this is a hassle. That knucklehead shot me like he promised. Probably gonna die now. Shucks."

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Brandishing a firearm and making terroristic threats sound like crimes to me, definitely talk to the cops.
                Displaying a firearm and making a threat is an Aggravated Assault and a 2nd degree felony.

Just sayin’…..

Comment

Any Gunplay needs the Law Involved...
                  He needs to be Cuffed..

Comment

Be careful. If they aren't going to give him the boot, then I would move on to another lease. This guy sounds like he is ****** at the world, and looking for somebody to take it out on. Be careful, people are friggen crazy these days.

Comment

So what did the Sheriff say?

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Crazy dude has to go. No ifs ands or buts.

Comment

I agree with Sacket. That guy is dangerous to the public in general and does not need to be carrying a gun! I would be off that lease pronto!

Comment

Just when I think I have read it all on TBH…….

That old boy has a screw loose!

Best of luck with the situation.

Rwc

Comment

Nobody wants to slash any tires or key the truck? Just for fun? No mesquite out there to see what happens with?

Comment

Working...
                                X