• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
    She turned 65 in November.

May 1, 1976, leaving our wedding reception

October this year at Choke Canyon SP

You sure it wasnt a david allan coe concert?

Looking at the curlers in her hand I remember my mom traveling with a set like that

Comment

coming up on 30 years myself. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        Great picture! Are those hot rollers she has in her hand?!! You gotta love a woman who has her priorities straight.
        Thanks, it's been posted many times over the years. She hated when she had to replace them. It has been suggested here that she might have been carrying them for me.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        You sure it wasnt a david allan coe concert?

Looking at the curlers in her hand I remember my mom traveling with a set like that
        I had moved beyond DAC at this point and she was more into Rusty Weir.

Comment

My beautiful wife

My rockstar. She’s the one that finally pulled me off of running the streets.

It will be 10 in June. I am taking her to Argentina in June to blast doves and celebrate.

Last edited by Heath; 12-09-2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Got everyone together a couple of months back. Our photo guy made us a book of the event and gave us a early Christmas present. The little guy on my wife's knee is our great grand son...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              There’s nothing sexier than a man in an apron…unless it’s a man with a vacuum in one hand and a feather duster in the other!
              Dammit. All that wasted money on Polo cologne and starched jeans. Why don't they teach us this crap in school?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Like this from 1964?

[ATTACH]1082476[/ATTACH]
                    Dang! That’s back when you “went steady” with your girl.

Comment

I'll play. Married 19 years next July. She shoots bigger kudu than I do ....

Comment

I'll play. Dis my beautiful bride. Once collar conditioning was done it's been smooth sailing

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread.

Congrats to all of you

Comment

1990 at Turner Falls

2022 Rome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My girlfriend in 1969 and 1973, the same girl (now my wife) in 2019. Next month we will be married 49 years.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Dammit. All that wasted money on Polo cologne and starched jeans. Why don't they teach us this crap in school?

How’s this for irony: I’m in an Uber on my way home from dinner and drinks with friends. My Uber driver is from Zimbabwe or Uganda, I think. Could be Numinbia. Either way, his Spanish is worse than mine.

The irony, though, is that I’m traped in a humulous cloud of what I’m pretty sure is Polo for Men and, as my sinuses begin to seize up, this one thought occurs to me…while you two might smell alike, I’m pretty sure you’re not related.

Comment

Working...
                                X