Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Reading this thread, i had that exact thought. But if that is the case, i bet there would be some consequences for all the LE wasted time
    Maybe not... neither of them reported anything.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      There are some crazy, sick, psychotic folks in this world.
      He appears to be one of them. She has/had some issues of her own.
      This apparently has been a train wreck in the making for years
      Watch the video , they were homeless, off their psycho meds
      Thousands of miles from family, using social media as a support group, broke and broken people, very sad to watch this wreck finally

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        Apparently Brian just flew the coop and on the run.

My bet is that he kills himself soon.

Edit. His lawyer simply said he's not in the house. No one knows if he was ever there at all.
        My guess is this, hopefully he leaves a note on what happen.

Comment

Police have a large presence looking for Brian Laundrie at a 25k acre reserve in Florida.
          Carlton Reserve. Possibly went on a hike in the reserve.

The lead came from the Laundrie family.
          Last edited by ladrones; 09-18-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

what are they going to do when they find him? Hes not going to talk and they have nothing on him...yet
            Last edited by Anteloper; 09-18-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
              what are they going to do when they find him? Hes not going to talk and the have nothing on him.
              Who knows? They are sure going all in to locate him. Got to be at least 3 dozen law enforcement vehicles at the Carlton reserve.

Comment

I bet he would be detained for awhile. Seems like his parents are already covering for him so thats probably the last place he would be.

Comment

Like a different poster noted above, I'm wondering if this is all a publicity stunt. That gal is probably in a hotel somewhere, he went missing and isn't saying anything, so there's no real charges that could be filed against them that I know of. Could get you a lot of followers on the YouTube....

Unless he killed her
                  Last edited by RJH1; 09-18-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

That dude probably killed her and now killed himself. Probably couldn’t face the punishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The more I think about it the more I lean towards hoax. If he talks to the police and gives them any information at all it either would blow the hoax, or if you give a misinformation then it would be lying to the police and so he can get in trouble for that. So far all he's done is not talk to the police, and that's not against the law. Also so far the gal just hasn't called anybody, which is also not against the law. They might have staged their fight the other day which would have been against the law, but they can not own up to that and it would all be unprovable. I could be wrong and maybe he killed her, but he doesn't really seem to be acting like the normal people who kill somebody, and that's what makes me think there's a solid chance it's just a hoax to get YouTube followers and national attention. We had never heard of either of these people a few days ago and now everybody in the nation knows exactly who they are. I could be completely wrong and there could be foul Play involved, but something in me says this is going to be a publicity stunt

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                        The more I think about it the more I lean towards hoax. If he talks to the police and gives them any information at all it either would blow the hoax, or if you give a misinformation then it would be lying to the police and so he can get in trouble for that. So far all he's done is not talk to the police, and that's not against the law. Also so far the gal just hasn't called anybody, which is also not against the law. They might have staged their fight the other day which would have been against the law, but they can not own up to that and it would all be unprovable. I could be wrong and maybe he killed her, but he doesn't really seem to be acting like the normal people who kill somebody, and that's what makes me think there's a solid chance it's just a hoax to get YouTube followers and national attention. We had never heard of either of these people a few days ago and now everybody in the nation knows exactly who they are. I could be completely wrong and there could be foul Play involved, but something in me says this is going to be a publicity stunt
                        Indeed. Technically, they haven’t unlawfully wasted anyone’s time or told a lie.

Comment

Wild story. Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe I’m in the minority, but if this actually was a hoax to gain attention / followers, I would make sure I NEVER followed them or watched anything they put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And he could also be a psychopath like Ted Bundy and others. Bundy could charm the panties off of a nun but instead chose to kill a lot of young girls. Many of these psychos had normal relationships, girlfriends, wives and families and no one even knew they were batcrap crazy and evil.

Who knows where this will end but for me I don't think it will turn out good for either of them. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Here is an interesting witness interaction with Brian Laundrie.
                                New Yorkers sure don’t appreciate southern folk.

Comment

Working...
                                X