Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Man if this dude finds the guy before the hoard of FBI and all the LE resources that let him go in the first place I'm gonna ROLL LMAO. At this point I'm kinda pulling for ol' Dog lol...
    Me to! Ol' boys about to get hit with some bear repellent!

Comment

I hope dog finds him. Would really get a chuckle that the fbi isn’t that great at their jobs

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
        I hope dog finds him. Would really get a chuckle that the fbi isn’t that great at their jobs

And in 2024 Trump can
        Make him FBI Director

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          And in 2024 Trump can
          Make him FBI Director

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Oh man now I REALLY want Dog to find him!

Comment

Fox News Digital has reportedly followed Dog out to Egmont Key NWR in the search for Brian Laundrie.

Comment

Lots activity in the search today. Allegedly some articles of clothing belonging to the suspect were recovered. At the smaller park.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                Lots activity in the search today. Allegedly some articles of clothing belonging to the suspect were recovered. At the smaller park.
                If they were, it’s where the parents planted them. I don’t think he’s even in the state, maybe not in the U. S. I wouldn’t be if it were me. Of course, I don’t go around murdering people so there’s that.

Comment

Maybe they are just waiting to pounce when they need the next news distraction from another Biden f-up. (tin foil hat on)

Comment

A few reports on twitters says medical examiner dispatched to that area in Florida....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      A few reports on twitters says medical examiner dispatched to that area in Florida....

I hope COD comes back as blunt force trauma to “everything”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am afraid he (or someone he knows) just left some items there recently to make everyone focus on that area and throw them off his trail. But I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          Yep, on FOX news saw where the coroner is on site.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I hope COD comes back as blunt force trauma to “everything”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I want him alive so the only blunt force trauma to him will be to his butthole in the pen.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                              Yep, on FOX news saw where the coroner is on site.
                              cadaver dog also onsite searching for bodily remains

Comment

“Partial” human remains found in the area.

Comment

Working...
                                X