No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit a nerve on my end, my wife was abused by her biological father. Apologies for it, just don’t see the humor.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Definitely, I wasn't looking at it from that angle...I had read a bunch of different stuff and took his remark as a joke in general.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Hit a nerve on my end, my wife was abused by her biological father. Apologies for it, just don’t see the humor.
      Nor should you, no apologies necessary. I had read a bunch of other stuff between the original subject matter, and his remark...I was not thinking of it in the original context of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        My wife’s dad said this is one more case of a woman thinking she should have the last word in an argument and then finding out that men and woman are not equal.

He’s not very PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I understood this as you intended. Showing an older gentlemens perspective on the crime based on his opinion and age. Lot to be learned there from those comments when you sit back and disect it.

Comment

If he ain't guilty, then why did he run? I'm sure it was in the throws of passion, but to kill her is nuts. He will get his day in court.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            If he ain't guilty, then why did he run? I'm sure it was in the throws of passion, but to kill her is nuts. He will get his day in court.

OJ ran and he wasn’t guilty…….

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Logic doesn't appear to be a big part of his daily regimen. I doubt he'd even recognize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                He's from a different time and has a different sense of humor...calm down.

I'd bet you $100 the man has probably whipped bigger men than you and I on a lady's behalf....
                Says the wise man, from the country.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

Comment

Lol

Comment

*found guilty. Only he and god know, as is the case with this guy

Comment

There's a news report that they're searching for the guy 500 miles from his home based on a trail camera photo. I guess this story does have a connection to hunting.

Comment

The autopsy has confirmed it is her remains. Waiting on cause of death still.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            The autopsy has confirmed it is her remains. Waiting on cause of death still.
                            Ruled a homicide

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                              There's a news report that they're searching for the guy 500 miles from his home based on a trail camera photo. I guess this story does have a connection to hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Internet wins again

Comment

Working...
                                X