No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how true this is… wife sent it to me off of Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I’m wondering why this is such a huge national news story. It’s tragic without a doubt, but this is flooding the air waves while everyone is silent as our state and country are invaded.

If you research who owns the major media outlets, and which political party these owners donate BIGGLY to, the reason is CRYSTAL clear...
      They are using this as a distraction from the border crisis and the Afghanistan cluster fork.....

NEVER LET A TRAGEDY GO TO WASTE!!!!! OBAMA 101......

Comment

Your wife’s dad is a sorry individual.

My wife’s dad said this is one more case of a woman thinking she should have the last word in an argument and then finding out that men and woman are not equal.

He’s not very PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          My gut tells me one or both of his folks are gonna get charged.
          Neighbors are saying the mustang never went missing for a couple days...

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post

Thanks for the input. I’ll let him know.

Comment

If you don’t find that sorry, then I feel the same about you.

Thanks for the input. I’ll let him know.

Comment

You have some good role models in your family. Hope your kids don’t take after him.

My wife’s dad said this is one more case of a woman thinking she should have the last word in an argument and then finding out that men and woman are not equal.

He’s not very PC.

Comment

OP might be time for a fresh thread...

Brian Laundrie Missing?

Comment

If you don’t find that sorry, then I feel the same about you.
                    I'm thinking said in jest and he would be the first person to step up for a woman. JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      My gut tells me one or both of his folks are gonna get charged.
                      With the FBI involved, that might be true.

That is not because they may have been involved but because they may have said something that was not true even if not to cover up the crime. They said their son had been back for three days but they can prove he was back for seven…

Remember Martha Stewart at the height of her fame and a multi millionaire went a prison for insider trading. But she did not go for insider trading but because she tried to fudge her story a little bit and they got her for obstructing justice or perjury.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        With the FBI involved, that might be true.

That is not because they may have been involved but because they may have said something that was not true even if not to cover up the crime. They said their son had been back for three days but they can prove he was back for seven…

Remember Martha Stewart at the height of her fame and a multi millionaire went a prison for insider trading. But she did not go for insider trading but because she tried to fudge her story a little bit and they got her for obstructing justice or perjury.

Didn’t several Trump staff/supporters get hammered by the FBI for lying to them? I’ll be honest and say I never knew that lying to LE was illegal unless you were sworn under oath. There are definitely some examples about to be made. Way to much publicity for someone to not get arrested.

Comment

He's from a different time and has a different sense of humor...calm down.

I'd bet you $100 the man has probably whipped bigger men than you and I on a lady's behalf....

Comment

Yeah I dunno, joking about a freshly murdered girl seems kinda lame.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Yeah I dunno, joking about a freshly murdered girl seems kinda lame.
                              Definitely, I wasn't looking at it from that angle...I had read a bunch of different stuff and took his remark as a joke in general.

Comment

Didn’t several Trump staff/supporters get hammered by the FBI for lying to them? I’ll be honest and say I never knew that lying to LE was illegal unless you were sworn under oath. There are definitely some examples about to be made. Way to much publicity for someone to not get arrested.

Texas has a similar statute as the federal obstruction of justice. In Texas it is False Report. You do not have to be under oath for the law to apply.

It says it is a crime with the intent to deceive by making a materially false statement to a peace officer, federal investigator, any employee (like a dispatcher) of a police agency or a jailer/correct officer.

Comment

Working...
                                X