Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard today they actually had a ping from cell phone coming out of Puerto Rico….it starts to thicken!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I’m wondering why this is such a huge national news story. It’s tragic without a doubt, but this is flooding the air waves while everyone is silent as our state and country are invaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think it got traction due to the social media aspect of it. TikTok and Youtubers.

Comment

I’m wondering why this is such a huge national news story. It’s tragic without a doubt, but this is flooding the air waves while everyone is silent as our state and country are invaded.

While I agree that there is not nearly enough coverage of the border issue....AT ALL ....I think the squeaky wheel got the grease in this situation. Her family strongly pushed this in the media to find her and I feel sure I would have done exactly the same if my daughter was missing in this manner, as I am sure all of you would if it was your daughter.

This whole story is pretty bizarre and sadly, will probably be sensationalized with some crazy movie of the week in a short period of time.

Comment

No **** , saw hundreds of Haitian people bum rushing the border today on local news and like 50,000 standing under bridges and in the river

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            No **** , saw hundreds of votes bum rushing the border today on local news and like 50,000 Votes standing under bridges and in the river
            fify

Comment

The repo man is hauling the silver mustang off from the parents home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Any time a "pretty white girl" goes missing it makes the news like this.
                You are absolutely right. Pretty blonde haired girls especially. I don't think I have ever seen a media blitz like this for a girl of color, though I have seen a hundred or so in my life time for the pretty white girl.

Comment

You ask why this has gotten so much coverage?
                  There are 4 pages and counting on this disappearance on a Texas bow hunting forum... Social Media is aspect is like gas on a fire to the new outlets...

and public in general.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    You are absolutely right. Pretty blonde haired girls especially. I don't think I have ever seen a media blitz like this for a girl of color, though I have seen a hundred or so in my life time for the pretty white girl.
                    Basically everyone is a voyeuristic pervert and the MSM knows this so they play it like a fiddle : lol look at the post count this has racked up

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                      That dude killed himself somewhere in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

No way. He is and idiot but smart enough to stay ahead of the law so far as of now. The cops you would think would have been watching that house for one to see who was coming and going. The parents are coving for him in some way. He goes to the reserve then Casper the ghost brings it back home??? It’s said he does not have a phone? Give me a break. Parents and him has burner phones so they can’t be traced. Bet money on it. I would have a Bulleye on the parents right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        The police put the body cam footage of their interaction with the couple prior to disappearance. On YouTube

That is a video of two adults incapable of any critical thought, or reason, when dealing with other people and the world. Their parents and society as a whole have made excuses for them, and enabled them their whole lives via three letter illnesses, a weak educational system, and a complete lack of any accountability whatsoever. Generationally poor parenting left them with no tools for life other than some electronics.

And now it’s gotten them killed, or soon will.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                          No way. He is and idiot but smart enough to stay ahead of the law so far as of now. The cops you would think would have been watching that house for one to see who was coming and going. The parents are coving for him in some way. He goes to the reserve then Casper the ghost brings it back home??? It’s said he does not have a phone? Give me a break. Parents and him has burner phones so they can’t be traced. Bet money on it. I would have a Bulleye on the parents right now.

Her daddy is on Dr Phil right now and the questions he is asking and been is justified. Like why did he and family did not get a phone call saying I’m leaving? And your daughter does not get in the van. He call the guy parents and any other phone numbers and no one’s wants to him.

Comment

My gut tells me one or both of his folks are gonna get charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                              Did anything ever come of her trail app showing her location in Puerto Rico? Either he’s there with her phone or he made it look like she might be there to throw them off?
                              Puerto Rico is accessible to US LEO.

Comment

My wife’s dad said this is one more case of a woman thinking she should have the last word in an argument and then finding out that men and woman are not equal.

He’s not very PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X