No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy has been mapping along the whole case. Pretty accurate.

Comment

A horrible deal all the way around but I am yet to understand why this case had some much non stop media coverage... Interesting...

Last edited by PondPopper; 09-19-2021, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        A horrible deal all the way around but I am yet to understand why this case had some much media coverage...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...373pyGadB9dMk9
        Any time a "pretty white girl" goes missing it makes the news like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          Police have a large presence looking for Brian Laundrie at a 25k acre reserve in Florida.
          Carlton Reserve. Possibly went on a hike in the reserve.

The lead came from the Laundrie family.
          He is gator bait!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Truth

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
              any time a "pretty white girl" goes missing it makes the news like this.
              Naw

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                Police have a large presence looking for Brian Laundrie at a 25k acre reserve in Florida.
                Carlton Reserve. Possibly went on a hike in the reserve.

The lead came from the Laundrie family.
                Yeah they wouldn't send authorities on a wild goose chase or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  Evidently not a hoax...TBH CSI failed, didn't see that coming........
                  Yep, I had a strong suspicion it was going to be a publicity stunt, unfortunately it looks like I was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Yep, every day hundreds if not thousands of Latina & black / women of color up and disappear and it’s just a blip in the news
                    when they find them dead ! Lacy Peterson, that Ramsey kid , this gabby
                    What was so special about them?
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-19-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

What a shame. He needs to die.

Comment

I saw on the the news where a 3 year old was found taking care of a 1year old on the border abandoned by the cartel.. Not one word mentioned about what might have happened to their mother.
                        Last edited by GarGuy; 09-19-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I saw on the the news where a 3 year old was found taking care of a 1year old on the border abandoned by the cartel.. Not one word mentioned about what might gave happened to their mother.
                          And it does not get much sadder than that... There is a high probability she is dead... Dead bodies are being found all over ranches down there and not one word about them from ANY media outlet..

Comment

And it does not get much sadder than that... There is a high probability she is dead... Dead bodies are being found all over ranches down there and not one word about them from ANY media outlet..
                            Can't make Biden look bad by acknowledging there's a border crisis.

Comment

Lots in the river from what I hear. No telling how many scattered across mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Lots in the river from what I hear. No telling how many scattered across mexico.
                                A have a good friend in the valley whos son works on a fairly large ranch down there(Texas side) and he sent me a google maps photo with pin drops in every location that they have found dead bodies in the last 6 months.. The number of pins is insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X