No announcement yet.

I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only problem with all the bickering is no one is wrong IMO. Strange virus with different problems for any one that gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      The only problem with all the bickering is no one is wrong IMO. Strange virus with different problems for any one that gets it.
      . We were just talking at work about all the guys and families that have gotten it and how different/severe the symptoms have been.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Didn't it take Jonas Salk over 7 years to perfect the Polio vaccine?
        I am sure it took at least that long. But we also have to look at how “normal” research is done. A few labs with small teams (sometimes one) work on the vaccine 40hrs a week for years with small grants and self funding. This particular vaccine/treatment (whatever you wish to call it) was worked on day and night around the world with cost not being a factor. So as far a man-hours this vaccine may have more research done on it than any other throughout the history of medicine.

Get the vaccine or not it is not my job to judge. I just find it crazy that we have turned everything so political that some don’t trust the Drs. that they have trusted their lives with for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscott1112 View Post
          Out of curiosity and nothing more, has anybody else's doctor besides mine prescribed ivermectin? Ivermectin, a steroid for inflation (lungs), and a z-pack to boost immune response was what he recommended. Everybody's response will be different but symptoms lasted 2 days for me and weakness for maybe five w/ out the vaccine. I'm 44 with decent fitness.
          My doctor has in addition to invermectin has encouraged us to up

Vitamin D - 5000 IU daily
          Vitamin C - 2000 MG daily
          Zinc - 30-50mg daily

He also encouraged me and kendra ( over 50) to take the vaccine. THis was also validated by Kendra's two dentists and one of their wives a PHD in the medical field. Not the same feedback for our kids, particularly those who have previously had covid, or who may want to reproduce one day.

I have lost three friends in past month to covid. Youngest 49 and oldest 59. All no less healthy than me "overall". In addition, my brother in law's best friend passed away....also under 60. ALL were not vaccinated. Saying that, I know 2 people over 75 who aren't vaccinated who have also contracted the latest "delta democrat" version who appear on track to recover just fine.

I firmly believe this was man created to do exactly what it is doing.....cause chaos, change the world and divide people.
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
            Who gives and antibody infusion without a positive covid test???
            Did this ever get answered? I was under the impression you had to qualify/test positive before you got the antibody infusion.

Is that not the case?

Comment

My plan started when I realized that just about everyone will get the covid back in March, 2020. I have tweaked it since. Last Feb, 2021, I got the vax with the best information available at the time. So, the dummies who thought I was anti vax are wrong. Then, I read up on the benefits of Ivermectin and zinc and bought a 5 litre of the pour on, just in case.
              I didn't use any until this variant came around and I know more people with covid in the last 2 months than the previous 16 months. I started my treatment, based on my research, in the beginning of August. I began to wholly not trust the government and the medical profession, especially big pharma, because of the hit job they were mutually conspiring against Ivermectin, using the third leg, the media. Then, I researched the antibody infusion and the final part of my plan was in place.
              I have a job where I come in contact with people who have covid. It wasn't if I get covid, but when. And, it was up to me to take care of it because the dang medical profession won't help me. They will send you home to "rest" and wait till you get sicker and then bilk you for tens of thousands of dollars.
              So, when I started with chills and fever Monday night and now I'm just thinking the lower back ache I had was a symptom, not soreness from helping a buddy dig a trench to prevent his house getting flooded by Nicholas, I was thinking covid. That night, I made an appointment at BreatheMD for the 3 shot infusion for Tuesday. But, my symptoms were gone, I got the infusion anyway.
              Now, why do I say I had covid and it was over within hours? First, I had the vax which is purported to lessen the severity. Next, I was on ivermectin and zinc where Ivermectin is the gun and zinc is the bullet that kills the virus. The virus was brought to its brink and I finished it off with the infusion.
              My body is full of antibodies from the shots so I cannot prove that I had the covid.
              When I say I don't trust our government, who does? When I say I don't trust the medical profession, they have an agenda set by big pharma. I do use them but I don't like or trust them. It's like lawyers, I don't like or trust them but sometimes I have to use them.
              Now, I expected some of the negative comments from people like texansfan and oktx, they do contribute though I disagree with them 95% of the time but I am really disappointed with the silly comments and memes from people. Geez guys, you're not freshmen in high school anymore.
              Anyway, good night.
              Last edited by Guest; 09-16-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                Did this ever get answered? I was under the impression you had to qualify/test positive before you got the antibody infusion.

Is that not the case?
                You would be wrong. I, and many others, got the infusion without a test. It cost me $150.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  You would be wrong. I, and many others, got the infusion without a test. It cost me $150.
                  Where? Contact info?

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                    I had AIDS for a week once.
                    How's the other guy doing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      Where? Contact info?
                      BreatheMD. Kirby Dr. But, you're too late. The Fed's shut the infusion off yesterday

Comment

My good friend tested positive today. He's getting the infusion tomorrow at 10:30am at Kelsey in Spring. I guess some places are still doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                          My good friend tested positive today. He's getting the infusion tomorrow at 10:30am at Kelsey in Spring. I guess some places are still doing it.
                          Yes, I'm hearing that too. I hope people who need it, get it.

Comment

its the kung flu. the symptoms are from no symptoms to death. Who knows?

It's real make no mistake about that. If you know someone that has died of it they were not pretending. I had it early on and it was uneventful. Wife got vaxed and caught it. sick for one day...barely. No taste for a week.

It's going to run its course.
                            Last edited by Tom; 09-16-2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              I never said I was right. Just said it was presented to me that the only way to get it was to test positive. So Misinformed may be the better word to use

Comment

Side note… I automatically get suspicious when people say “THE covid”

Comment

Working...
                                X