No announcement yet.

I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the OP should have worded things a little different but I somewhat agree with what he's saying. I don't "blindly" trust our medical field anymore and I do not trust our government at all. Both seem to be in bed together when it comes to covid. The current medical systems philosophy is not the same one that has saved countless lives over the last many generations. It has changed with the arrival of our new administration and they're agenda. There are still Dr's and nurses that are interested in saving lives and there are some who simply want to follow the orders of the medical umbrella they work for and some of those still want to save lives as well, they just can't see past what they are being told. So in short, I don't trust any medical professional without them first showing that they can make a logical treatment plan for whatever ails me. This seems to be where many have lost the trust of the patient. Go home and get rest may be a treatment plan but when you're screaming that the virus is the deadliest thing ever and that everyone needs to wear masks and get vaccinated and let's shut down the economy to stop it and avoid all these unnecessary deaths. Well, get rest and we'll only treat you when you're on deaths door leaves me feeling like there's something missing in their logic.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay, okay, I knew I would get ridicule from some, and I got it. Fair enough.
      Now, what I wrote was the truth and you can do what you want with the info.

For me, anyone who gets the covid and doesn't use Ivermectin and zinc are fools and have a fool for a doctor.

BTW, no use getting the antibody test since I got the infusion. Won't prove anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        I suspect I had covid for three hours last Monday night. First, the backstory. I've been on ivermectin and zinc for 6 weeks with a once a week dose of Ivermectin.
        Last Monday evening, I wasn't feeling good and had uncontrollable chills at 630. At 730 the chills went away but I had a fever of 101. I took a dose of Ivermectin and 100 mg of zinc and at 930 my temp returned to 98.9. Tuesday I got the antibody infusion, see other thread, at 3 pm, which turned out I was one of the last to get it. Yesterday, I went to UTMB and got the test.
        I just got the result and it is negative.

So, I firmly believe that my preemptive treatment of Ivermectin and zinc really knocked down the covid and I finished it off with the infusion. I can't prove this but I do believe it.

Please don't trust the government or our medical profession. In regards to covid they are not working in your behalf. When I got tested, I asked the nurse what would they do for me if I was positive and she said "send me home for rest". That's it.
        Biscuits too um hmm
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          Perhaps the OP should have worded things a little different but I somewhat agree with what he's saying. I don't "blindly" trust our medical field anymore and I do not trust our government at all. Both seem to be in bed together when it comes to covid. The current medical systems philosophy is not the same one that has saved countless lives over the last many generations. It has changed with the arrival of our new administration and they're agenda. There are still Dr's and nurses that are interested in saving lives and there are some who simply want to follow the orders of the medical umbrella they work for and some of those still want to save lives as well, they just can't see past what they are being told. So in short, I don't trust any medical professional without them first showing that they can make a logical treatment plan for whatever ails me. This seems to be where many have lost the trust of the patient. Go home and get rest may be a treatment plan but when you're screaming that the virus is the deadliest thing ever and that everyone needs to wear masks and get vaccinated and let's shut down the economy to stop it and avoid all these unnecessary deaths. Well, get rest and we'll only treat you when you're on deaths door leaves me feeling like there's something missing in their logic.

Yep, you said it better than me. My thoughts exactly.

Comment

He's finally worm free.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              Biscuits too um hmm
              [emoji1787] [emoji1787] [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                He's finally worm free.
                But now has colic

Signs of colic in horses
                Restlessness and pawing at the ground.
                Sweating and increased breathing rate.
                Irritated kicking to the stomach.
                Stretching as if to urinate.
                Rolling or attempting to roll.
                Elevated pulse rate.
                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-16-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  I suspect I had covid for three hours last Monday night. First, the backstory. I've been on ivermectin and zinc for 6 weeks with a once a week dose of Ivermectin.
                  Last Monday evening, I wasn't feeling good and had uncontrollable chills at 630. At 730 the chills went away but I had a fever of 101. I took a dose of Ivermectin and 100 mg of zinc and at 930 my temp returned to 98.9. Tuesday I got the antibody infusion, see other thread, at 3 pm, which turned out I was one of the last to get it. Yesterday, I went to UTMB and got the test.
                  I just got the result and it is negative.

So, I firmly believe that my preemptive treatment of Ivermectin and zinc really knocked down the covid and I finished it off with the infusion. I can't prove this but I do believe it.

Please don't trust the government or our medical profession. In regards to covid they are not working in your behalf. When I got tested, I asked the nurse what would they do for me if I was positive and she said "send me home for rest". That's it.
                  Your medical self diagnosis is obtuse at best. Numerous things could have caused your symptoms.

Quit guessing and go get an antibody test.

None of this is rocket science whether you believe in the vaccine or not.

Comment

Don’t trust the medical profession. That’s how far we’ve come folks. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                      I had AIDS for a week once.
                      Literally LoL'd at this one, almost as amusing as the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
                        Your medical self diagnosis is obtuse at best. Numerous things could have caused your symptoms.

Quit guessing and go get an antibody test.

None of this is rocket science whether you believe in the vaccine or not.
                        He stated he couldn't prove his results and that it was simply what he believed.
                        Will an antibody test be tainted after he had the infusion?

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          Don’t trust the medical profession. That’s how far we’ve come folks. Impressive.
                          This admin has done that in less than 9 months. Very impressive indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                            I had AIDS for a week once.
                            Was the first sign a sharp pain in the arse?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Was the first sign a sharp pain in the arse?
                              That and the sound of an empty glass coke bottle every time the wind blows.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                                This admin has done that in less than 9 months. Very impressive indeed!

Do you believe that most if not all in the medical field are in on this and all back Biden and want people to die from it for monetary gain?

Comment

Working...
                                X