Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Outlook, I highly doubt that a vax 7 months old would give me symptoms now.
    Thats not what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      Thats not what he meant.
      ok, then, what did he mean, that I missed?

Comment

ok, then, what did he mean, that I missed?
        He is saying that the vaccine likely played a roll in having mild symptoms. If you were not vaccinated, your symptoms may have been more severe.

Comment

I suspect I had covid for three hours last Monday night. First, the backstory. I've been on ivermectin and zinc for 6 weeks with a once a week dose of Ivermectin.
          Last Monday evening, I wasn't feeling good and had uncontrollable chills at 630. At 730 the chills went away but I had a fever of 101. I took a dose of Ivermectin and 100 mg of zinc and at 930 my temp returned to 98.9. Tuesday I got the antibody infusion, see other thread, at 3 pm, which turned out I was one of the last to get it. Yesterday, I went to UTMB and got the test.
          I just got the result and it is negative.

So, I firmly believe that my preemptive treatment of Ivermectin and zinc really knocked down the covid and I finished it off with the infusion. I can't prove this but I do believe it.

Please don't trust the government or our medical profession. In regards to covid they are not working in your behalf. When I got tested, I asked the nurse what would they do for me if I was positive and she said "send me home for rest". That's it.
          if you dont think we should trust those in the medical profession, then why did you get the infusion? Seem you speak with forked tongue. This has the be the worse, bad advise ever posted here and I was around for the "hump'em till the pee" post.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
            He is saying that the vaccine likely played a roll in having mild symptoms. If you were not vaccinated, your symptoms may have been more severe.
            okay, thank you, I didn't get it that way but okay. I wrote in a post on this thread yesterday that I believed the symptoms were reduced because of the vax.

Comment

Originally posted by medic911 View Post
              if you dont think we should trust those in the medical profession, then why did you get the infusion? Seem you speak with forked tongue. This has the be the worse, bad advise ever posted here and I was around for the "hump'em till the pee" post.
              Well, I see you have some 'skin in the game' and if you read all my posts, you would see that I said in regards to the covid. I have to use the medical profession at times but I research it as much as I could. I don't trust the medical profession in regards to covid but there comes a time when I have no choice. Sorta like when I use a lawyer, of which I dislike and distrust.
              Let's see if you'll answer this question: are you okay with the stinkin' medical profession telling positive covid patients to go home and rest instead of giving them something until they have to return with pneumonia?

Comment

Nuance people for ****s sake. Drop the false dichotomy. I absolutely DISTRUST the medical profession as a whole. I also absolutely trust with my life 100 percent certain Doctors, Nurses, and Medics. Come on the covid brain fog must be for real. The majority of health care workers are now working for CORPORATIONS. I ABSOLUTELY 100 percent TRUST Corporations to **** me over for a buck.

Comment

Well, I see you have some 'skin in the game' and if you read all my posts, you would see that I said in regards to the covid. I have to use the medical profession at times but I research it as much as I could. I don't trust the medical profession in regards to covid but there comes a time when I have no choice. Sorta like when I use a lawyer, of which I dislike and distrust.
                  Let's see if you'll answer this question: are you okay with the stinkin' medical profession telling positive covid patients to go home and rest instead of giving them something until they have to return with pneumonia?
                  Sure I am cause according to your post you had very mild symptoms. This is a virus. We treat the symptoms of a virus. This would be the reason they told you take. If your symptoms would have been more I bet they wouldnt have told you that. We tell ppl all the time if you dont go with us and your symptoms get worse call us back.

As far as having no choice.....you have plenty. One would be dont get on here and bash the folks you seek help from.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    Nuance people for ****s sake. Drop the false dichotomy. I absolutely DISTRUST the medical profession as a whole. I also absolutely trust with my life 100 percent certain Doctors, Nurses, and Medics. Come on the covid brain fog must be for real. The majority of health care workers are now working for CORPORATIONS. I ABSOLUTELY 100 percent TRUST Corporations to **** me over for a buck.
                    Nice post

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure I am cause according to your post you had very mild symptoms. This is a virus. We treat the symptoms of a virus. This would be the reason they told you take. If your symptoms would have been more I bet they wouldnt have told you that. We tell ppl all the time if you dont go with us and your symptoms get worse call us back.

As far as having no choice.....you have plenty. One would be dont get on here and bash the folks you seek help from.
                      Well, health care worker, if I hadn't done my research and went against what most of your corporate owned medical profession adviced me not to do, I would have had greater symptoms. Ivermectin and zinc knocked the symptoms to mild levels and the infusion finished the chinese flu. What does your stinkin' profession have against Ivermectin? When you come down with the covid and your are in bad shape, are you going to use Ivermectin and zinc?

Comment

Well, health care worker, if I hadn't done my research and went against what most of your corporate owned medical profession adviced me not to do, I would have had greater symptoms. Ivermectin and zinc knocked the symptoms to mild levels and the infusion finished the chinese flu. What does your stinkin' profession have against Ivermectin? When you come down with the covid and your are in bad shape, are you going to use Ivermectin and zinc?
                        Nope done had it. I love how people say Ivermectin helped them followed by and the infusion. Who is to say that it wasnt just the infusion that did the trick?

Comment

Nope done had it. I love how people say Ivermectin helped them followed by and the infusion. Who is to say that it wasnt just the infusion that did the trick?
                          Same way everyone says it wasn't ivermectin that reduced your symptoms, it was just a mild case. And then the same ones will say it was the vaccine that reduced my symptoms, otherwise I mighta died!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                            I had AIDS for a week once.
                            Bahahahaha

Comment

This is hilarious. On a side note, I have a very good friend (and prominent poster on here) who took ivermectin as a preventative (it did not prevent) and as a treatment (it did not work). He’s about 5 weeks in, still gets winded walking to the bathroom, and lost about 30 lbs. He’s pretty lucky he’s still around, and knows it. I think anyone who wants to should take the stuff. If it’s safe to take (which it is) and there’s any chance at all that it helps, then go for it. Worst case scenario, it doesn’t do anything. Best case scenario, it lessens symptoms. No harm done either way, and there are certainly possible benefits. It is worth noting that over 80% of cases of Covid are notably mild with no real treatment. So if 4/5 people come through with something that feels like a light flu (or even no symptoms at all), any of them that are on ivermectin are swearing that it’s a wonder drug. The point being, take it if you want, but don’t treat it like some magical cure or preventative that’s going to for sure keep you safe or get you well.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                                This is hilarious. On a side note, I have a very good friend (and prominent poster on here) who took ivermectin as a preventative (it did not prevent) and as a treatment (it did not work). He’s about 5 weeks in, still gets winded walking to the bathroom, and lost about 30 lbs. He’s pretty lucky he’s still around, and knows it. I think anyone who wants to should take the stuff. If it’s safe to take (which it is) and there’s any chance at all that it helps, then go for it. Worst case scenario, it doesn’t do anything. Best case scenario, it lessens symptoms. No harm done either way, and there are certainly possible benefits. It is worth noting that over 80% of cases of Covid are notably mild with no real treatment. So if 4/5 people come through with something that feels like a light flu (or even no symptoms at all), any of them that are on ivermectin are swearing that it’s a wonder drug. The point being, take it if you want, but don’t treat it like some magical cure or preventative that’s going to for sure keep you safe or get you well.
                                You just described the vaccine. Except take out “possible benefits “ and replace with “unknown long term affects “.

Comment

Working...
                                X