Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use protection that didn't protect the protected.
    Now that just sounds ridiculous.....to a rational, logical, reasonable brain anyway.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use protection that didn't protect the protected.
      Nailed it!

I can't decide if it's hilarious or depressing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone needs to study up on the happenings in Israel vs Sweden.

Here you go.

You might think that you're redneck
        But I'm rednecker than you

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
          You, sir, should spend more time questioning what you read and less time believing it.
          You’re right. Now that I’ve read all the brilliance from the expert researchers and virologists on tbh, who no doubt get their info from the experts at the gateway pundit, my eyes have been opened.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            They might. What's it it to you?

It’s ironic.

Comment

...cuz if it ain't on the msm or allowed on social media, it cannot be challenged. I know who is Don Lemon's #1 fan now. Shun the un-jab'd!!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                I said I was vax last Feb. And, if I want to spend my money on a remedy, what is it to you? Stop being a karen and stop worrying about what other people are doing.
                Not sure I was talking to you, Kyle. But I hope you go around calling out all the Karens who have such a problem with people who got the vaccine as well. Might keep you pretty busy on this site.

Comment

...cuz if it ain't on the msm or allowed on social media, it cannot be challenged. I know who is Don Lemon's #1 fan now. Shun the un-jab'd!!
                  Guess I found the pundit guy. It’s the right’s answer to occupy Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                    It’s ironic.
                    Oh, the horror!

Comment

Not sure I was talking to you, Kyle. But I hope you go around calling out all the Karens who have such a problem with people who got the vaccine as well. Might keep you pretty busy on this site.
                      Nah, it's none of my business. You should tend to your own business and stop being a karen.

Comment

You’re right. Now that I’ve read all the brilliance from the expert researchers and virologists on tbh, who no doubt get their info from the experts at the gateway pundit, my eyes have been opened.
                        Because you're the brilliant one and everyone else is ignorant? That's the problem most of us have with your type. You think you're the genius and everyone else is dependant on your intellect to tell us what we should be doing.
                        This might shock you, but WE'RE NOT!!!
                        We are capable of making choices on our own through our own method of reasoning without your input or opinion of whether it's right, wrong, or somewhere in between.
                        What's ironic is that you think anyone cares what you think is ironic.

Last edited by rolylane6; 09-17-2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I figured.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            Because your the brilliant one and everyone else is ignorant? That's the problem most of us have with your type. You think you're the genius and everyone else is dependant on your intellect to tell us what we should be doing.
                            This might shock you, but WE'RE NOT!!!
                            We are capable of making choices on our own through our own method of reasoning without your input or opinion of whether it's right, wrong, or somewhere in between.
                            What's ironic is that you think anyone cares what you think is ironic.

Lol. I don’t have a problem with anyone making their own decisions. I’m pro choice when it comes to vaccinations. But it’s hilarious how anyone who doesn’t toe the status quo on this site and others like it gets attacked from all directions for not having the same views. Everyone wants to tell you how stupid you are, while “not caring what you have to say.” You don’t care at all what I have to say, but keep quoting me to tell me how much you don’t care. That’s irony. Good luck with whatever route you take. Hope you stay healthy. Seriously. I wouldn’t wish this crap on anyone, at least the bad version of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Nah, it's none of my business. You should tend to your own business and stop being a karen.
                              No problem, Kyle. I’m bored with this thread anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X