No announcement yet.

I raised a killer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive bucks and accomplishment!.[emoji106] Hard earned by a very good bowhunter [emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      Some of my son's archery deer. I guess he was listening all those years. Bottom deer is from Texas, the others are from Kansas, Illinois and Ohio. All but two were killed on public lands. You can also follow him on The Element Podcast at theelementwild.com

He's already killed a big'un this year in Nebraska.

[ATTACH]1062493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1062494[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1062495[/ATTACH]

Well done, sir. As the father of a 16yr old I respect what you’ve done (and your son, wow). I’m sharing this post with him.
      My boy is taking finals right now and can’t wait to get to our ranch for Christmas break.
      Hunting teaches our kids so many important lesson.
      How many successful hunters do you know that have a failed personal life? How many?

Comment

Been following them on YouTube one of my favorites

Comment

Here’s the full video of the giant public land buck.

I hope that works.

Comment

Here’s the full video of the giant public land buck.

I hope that works.
            Love how he honors his father at the end of the video...You must be mighty proud of the man he has become!

Comment

Yes sir LukeDuke, I am. He's had a lot of accomplishments in his life, hunting, fishing, football, college, etc. but none can compare to the man he is as a husband, father, son and child of Christ.

Comment

Nice deer!

Comment

Awesome, I just started listening to their podcast and watching the YT channel. Seem like great dudes and I’d love to share Camp with them. And fish Fork too! Ha

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

I just watched the full video of his Kansas giant. What an amazing hunt! I love how he honored God and his earthly dad too! I’m proud for you both! God’s love and blessings are amazing!

Comment

Video looked like the Flint Hills region?

Comment

Congratulations, Tyler...and Kyle! Tyler has become da man in quest of big whitetails.

We traveled to watch him play high school football, and we traveled to see him play for SMU.

I should have been listening more to him back in the time about hunting instead of trying to prank him!!!

I think I did teach him something, though, about what the most important thing is to have in your hunting pack. I sure hope he remembers!!!

Comment

Yes sir LukeDuke, I am. He's had a lot of accomplishments in his life, hunting, fishing, football, college, etc. but none can compare to the man he is as a husband, father, son and child of Christ.
                            Spoken like a man of Christ. Great job, dad.

Comment

"...such a good example of what our Heavenly Father is..."
                              You cant ask for a better compliment than that. Nice job Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Congratulations, Tyler...and Kyle! Tyler has become da man in quest of big whitetails.

We traveled to watch him play high school football, and we traveled to see him play for SMU.

I should have been listening more to him back in the time about hunting instead of trying to prank him!!!

I think I did teach him something, though, about what the most important thing is to have in your hunting pack. I sure hope he remembers!!!
                                If my memory is correct, that would be toilet paper.

We both learned our skills from the GOAT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X