No announcement yet.

Lost My Baby Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sending more prayers, hugs, and support for you and your family.

When the timing is right, I encourage you to read this thread below. Reach out to our fellow TBH brothers who know exactly what you're going through. They can relate to your pain, and share their experience, strength, and hope

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...oss+child+club

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      God, sometimes it is so hard to not be discouraged when life seems to be shattered. The hurt and pain that comes from losing a child is unbearable some days. Although I know this man’s heart will never fully be healed from the loss of his daughter, will you please give him an extra dose of strength today? Will you remind him that he doesn’t have to fear the future because you are right by his side? Thank you for the way you help us and strengthen us during our heartaches.
      Amen. Prayer up for you and your family sir.

Comment

I'm so very sorry.

Comment

prayers for you and your family!

Comment

My deepest condolences.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Charles. Prayers up for you & your family.

Comment

very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine it. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Comment

So SOrry for your loss, she was a beautiful young lady and I'm sure you were so very proud of her.

Prayers for comfort and peace.

Comment

Prayers for you family during this time.

Comment

Just seeing this. Prayers for you and your family sir. May she rest easy.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I pray for comfort and healing for you and all others.

Comment

Praying for you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for You and your family and friends.

Comment

Loss of loved one

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, prayers sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry for your family's loss, I can't imagine your pain. Prayers sent ^ for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X