• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry. Prayers

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry for the pain you are going through, I ask God for quick healing for your family.

Comment

Prayers up for the healing of you and your family sir. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

So very sorry, I cannot imagine the pain and will pray for your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heartbreaking

Comment

More prayers of peace, comfort and understanding up for your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I don't have adequate words, but I will pray for you and your family.

Comment

I keep coming back to this, I'm so sorry brother. I've got 2 daughters...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear Lord, I pray for peace and comfort for this family. I’m so sorry. If there’s anything I can do, please reach out to me.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that sir. Praying for peace for you and the family.

Comment

Cannot begin to imagine what this is like for you and your family. Continued prayers for some relief in the pain. So very sorry for the loss!

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. So sorry to read of your loss. Prayers that God will comfort you like only he can.

Comment

heart breaks for your family

Comment

Working...
                                X