No announcement yet.

Lost My Baby Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry man. I just don't understand it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for comfort and someday understanding .

Comment

368 days older than my son…gulp …truly heart wrenching.

Praying for you and the family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I don’t have the words, but feel sorrow with you

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Prayers for you and your family

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for you all. None can understand the tragic loss of a child. Blessing and comfort for you and your family.

Comment

So, so , sorry for you and your family. Prayers up for y’all.

Comment

I know your pain brother. Our son had the same birthday as your beautiful daughter. He was taken from us August 5, 2013... There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. There is no comfort right now, but lean on the Lord and He will give you peace. That hole in your heart will be filled with something. Do NOT let it be filled with evil or hate. Fill it with God, with the Love He has for us, with the sweet things you remember about your beautiful daughter... That hole will bring you joy in the appropriate time if you can do that. Right now is the time to mourn. It is the time to circle with the rest of the family and gain strength from one another, with friends and with others that may have had the same tragedy you have had... There are a bunch of us on this Green Screen who know your pain... Reach out if you want... It sure can help...

Lord God we pray for this family asking that You ease their pain. Fill that void in their lives with Your boundless love, peace and understanding. Give them that extra measure of grace Lord as they go through this season. Bathe them in Your love that they may find peace. Receive the spirit of this sweet, sweet girl into Your eternal peace and rest. Prepare her place by Your side until the time when that family circle may be made whole again in Your presence. Be patient with them Lord and show them You are God. We know that You hurt for this family too for their earthly loss, but help them to understand that this sweet daughter is more alive today than ever before standing face to face with You. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family

Comment

My heart is broken for you.
                        There are no words.
                        I’m so sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I know your pain brother. Our son had the same birthday as your beautiful daughter. He was taken from us August 5, 2013... There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. There is no comfort right now, but lean on the Lord and He will give you peace. That hole in your heart will be filled with something. Do NOT let it be filled with evil or hate. Fill it with God, with the Love He has for us, with the sweet things you remember about your beautiful daughter... That hole will bring you joy in the appropriate time if you can do that. Right now is the time to mourn. It is the time to circle with the rest of the family and gain strength from one another, with friends and with others that may have had the same tragedy you have had... There are a bunch of us on this Green Screen who know your pain... Reach out if you want... It sure can help...

Lord God we pray for this family asking that You ease their pain. Fill that void in their lives with Your boundless love, peace and understanding. Give them that extra measure of grace Lord as they go through this season. Bathe them in Your love that they may find peace. Receive the spirit of this sweet, sweet girl into Your eternal peace and rest. Prepare her place by Your side until the time when that family circle may be made whole again in Your presence. Be patient with them Lord and show them You are God. We know that You hurt for this family too for their earthly loss, but help them to understand that this sweet daughter is more alive today than ever before standing face to face with You. In Jesus name, Amen.
                          Amen.

Comment

Oh man, I am so sorry to read this...many prayers for you and your family

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

May the Lord comfort you in your time of grief. May she Rest In Peace.

Comment

Very sad to hear this. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X