Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shiras Moose-#25 is in the books!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Colorado trip is done. What a great time! I will post some fish pics in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished one of the lakes on the ranch today. I thought i would murder the fish but it was another grind. I landed 14 and lost a few. Beautiful place but the sustained winds over 20 mph and gusts well over 30 mph made casting work. Caught some on dries, a couple on a leech and the rest on really deep nymph rig. All good fish!!!!!

Comment

Here are most of the flies i threw this week. Managed to burn through a brand new spool of 4x tippet. Lots of knots and fly changes.

Good times!!!!!

Comment

These two did well today. Plus a royal cubbie chernobyl and purple parachute Adam’s.

I have to pick up my moose and head south in the morning. The Texas opener is soon and i have another moose hunt on the horizon. Life is good!!!!!

Comment

Awesome trip. Looks very relaxing. Congrats!!

Comment

Wow what a trip Doc Congrats.

Comment

Congrats on the moose! I do have to say I'm a little disappointed in the lack of food pics though. lol

Comment

Congratulations Doc

Comment

Shiras is home. Definitely a smaller than an Alaskan-Yukon moose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Christmas at Doc's house with all of these mounts showing up. They look amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
                          Christmas at Doc's house with all of these mounts showing up. They look amazing.
                          It's always fun when new family members make it home. Not too many this time. Two white tails, my Mexico desert and Colorado Shiras. Need to hunt more!!!!

Comment

Great looking moose!!! And looks great on the wall!!

Comment

beautiful mount!

Comment

Very cool!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X