X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up for Everyone 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Shane, don't take her issues lightly brother! I know you won't but still, you stay close to her and watch over like a hawk. Keep her talking too... Don't let her stew on things... get her talking to you about everything... Just love on her all she can stand.

Lord please give our brother Shane wisdom in caring for his bride. Give her peace and comfort in her relationship with him and draw her near to You Lord. Ease her anxiousness and take the brain fog away Lord. Give her clarity and restore her. In Jesus name, Amen!
      No sir, I definitely will not take this lightly. We had a good talk last night. I tried to be gentle enough to show her I really care, but stern enough to get my point across. I told her she knows the early warning signs now and WE need to nip it before it gets to that level again. Hopefully it never happens again, but if it does, I hope she has the same early signs that she recognized, but didn't let me in on and it can be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
        Prayers sent, glad she's home. When I caught Covid last December, Insomnia and nausea were my symptoms for three days, then vertigo for a week. Covid sucks.
        The 4 days or so leading up to her going to the ER, she was vomiting every morning after she took a shower. Also as stated earlier, she had insomnia and what did sound like vertigo symptoms.

Comment

Working...
        X