No announcement yet.

Is Brady generally safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP has a scooter which can be picked up easily by a four man crew- walked on to a trailer and gone in less than 30 seconds! Wheel locks don’t work against that or alarms! If you can get it into your room you’ll sleep better if the fumes don’t get you! I quit worrying about it and enjoyed my journey. Safe travels OP

Comment

Give the front desk clerk an 8 ball to watch your bike overnight.

Comment

Been staying there and hunting south of town my entire life. Some of you are pretty dramatic. It’s fine OP

Comment

Lol!

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          OP has a scooter which can be picked up easily by a four man crew- walked on to a trailer and gone in less than 30 seconds! Wheel locks don’t work against that or alarms! If you can get it into your room you’ll sleep better if the fumes don’t get you! I quit worrying about it and enjoyed my journey. Safe travels OP
          Cable,and a telephone pole.Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
            Cable,and a telephone pole.Problem solved!
            Very easy to cut the cable!

No drama but truth! Like I stated, if a person is going to tour around on a scooter then at some point you have to quit worrying because it will take the enjoyment out of the journey.

Comment

OP, simple solution: take your bike into the hotel room.

I used to do it all the time.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                If you can get it into your room you’ll sleep better if the fumes don’t get you!
                ^^ this......don't leave it running in your room all night

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  Brady is fine. Been going there most of my life. Holiday Inn and Best Western are the nicest hotels in town. My hunters usually stay at one of those and have never had an issue. I would not associate Brady with high crime at all. One of my favorite places.
                  Very happy to hear this!!! Brady is one of my favorite places also!!

Comment

You will be fine in Brady.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Staying over in Brady

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      Brady is fine. Been going there most of my life. Holiday Inn and Best Western are the nicest hotels in town. My hunters usually stay at one of those and have never had an issue. I would not associate Brady with high crime at all. One of my favorite places.
                      These guys downing Brady are full of crap. My parents live there and just like anywhere else there are problems but not like these knuckle heads are saying. Brady is safe we have never had issues!!!!!

Comment

Just so I'm clear...it IS Brady Texas that you guys are scared of??

I hope you never have to go to any really big cities, like.....Abilene, or god forbid WACO!

Comment

You may run into a few Methamagicians that will make your things magically disappear

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            Bradys a **** hole. Id stay in LLano, Junction, or Mason. Im just not a fan of Brady. Wasnt bad 10 years ago but its gone downhill. The last MURDER in Brady was Aug 18th also.
                            Ok ruttn tell us your story behind Brady. You obviously had a bad experience because of your never ending comments. Was it a he or she?

Comment

I've stayed in the two name brand hotels mentioned and never had and issue. My staff has stayed there as well with construction tools/trailers etc and never had a problem. Although I had a contractor do a job for me on Brady Creek a few months ago. He found a cheap hotel and had a generator stolen off his trailer and a run in with some of the not so upstanding guests at the hotel. I told him he should of stayed at one of the name brand hotels. Every town has a not so good side to it unfortunately.

Comment

Brady, Texas, the new South Dallas!!

I’ve driven through Brady probably 100 times or so, never once did I wonder if it’s safe.

I’m sure it has a drug problem, just like every other small town in Texas, and druggies will steal anything not nailed down.
                                Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 09-07-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X