This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurts and Murray dominate today. QBU
    Last edited by oktx; 09-12-2021, 02:19 PM.

Comment

XferU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        OU at 3 is a joke. But it’s early. None of this matters right now. Lots of ball to play.
        And Iowa beats an over rated Iowa State and jumps all the way to 5? Laughable…..tOSU was in our spot, they’d still be 5. BS

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Hurts and Murray dominate today. QBU
          Uhh….transfer U…..as boss man stated

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            And Iowa beats an over rated Iowa State and jumps all the way to 5? Laughable…..tOSU was in our spot, they’d still be 5. BS

It’s how they’ve won IMHO that has given them some early recognition. The defense has allowed 2 TD’s in two games and they’ve scored 3 TD’s.

A Little early love. It’ll work itself out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Chad C; 09-12-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
              Uhh….transfer U…..as boss man stated
              Whatever eases your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Whatever eases your pain.
                No sweat off my back……just stating facts…..carry on

Comment

Texas opens -24.5 over Rice, y’all bet that farm on Rice.

Comment

Sark is in a pickle now. Got Thompson that showed he can move the ball and Card that has more perceived upside. If he goes with Thompson, he will lose Card. If he goes with Card, Thompson is gone. Hopefully he can wiggle around this and keep them and the team moving forward. Losses are gonna happen with a new staff, young qb, no depth at o line or d line. Just hope he can figure it out.

Comment

Maybe he could call Sumlin for some advice on that type of situation

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Sark is in a pickle now. Got Thompson that showed he can move the ball and Card that has more perceived upside. If he goes with Thompson, he will lose Card. If he goes with Card, Thompson is gone. Hopefully he can wiggle around this and keep them and the team moving forward. Losses are gonna happen with a new staff, young qb, no depth at o line or d line. Just hope he can figure it out.

I figure Casey is the better option to mask the OL issues. Card is the better pocket passer with the higher ceiling.

He’s the guru, but I was thinking he would ride with Casey and work Card into the mix until summer ball leaks came about.

Casey has lead the team to points in 9 of his last 10 drives.

It will be interesting to see what he does

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                          Yes…..everybody’s team sucks….lol
                          Lol. This is awesome!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Card may be a better pocket passer, but if that pocket is constantly collapsing with only a 3 or 4 man rush, he does not seem to have the agility to get out of pressure. Thompson on the other hand can. If Sark stays with Card he need to be practicing roll outs to get him away from the rush and open up the run. Sark needs to run Robinson off tackle or put in some quick sweeps so he can use his speed to get outside. Between the guards is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              Didn’t Saban have that problem one year?

Comment

Card is actially faster and more mobile than Thompson. It may be a mental thing. Card is a redshirt freshman obviously.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X