This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
    I gotta admit….after the beat down by hog….some of that Twitter stuff about horns joining the SEC was some classic stuff though

And well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      O had absolutely nothing to do with that NC…

Coach Fran could have won it all with that team!
      UUUHHHHH, ok

Comment

I was in enemy territory for the first half, wondering if I failed as a dad?

My daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. Not to mention our son graduated UT earlier this year.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          O had absolutely nothing to do with that NC…

Coach Fran could have won it all with that team!
          Painfully obvious at this point. I never considered him a good coach but he is a great recruiter and thought he could at least hire good coordinators to surround himself with but that's been a disaster outside of Joe Brady.

Comment

Baby seems to be upset about it

Comment

I'll take a road win with backup qb. Gig em!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Didn't see the Arky game, but man what a beat down! 19pts! Just wait till ut plays Miss St or Ole Miss!

Wonder if ut gonna rethink coming to the SEC?
                Didn't Texas get a taste of the SEC sports early this year going 1 and 3 against the "OmahDogs"?

Comment

Lol at road win. It was in an NFL stadium in Denver with 40% Aggie fans. Hardly a hostile road environment.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    And well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Regroup and refocus! I’m sure Rice can fix some of that! It’s a long season. Hope the family is kicking the COVID bug! You are actually one of the more level headed Horn fans that I read posts from! Good luck the rest of the way

Comment

Aggies, if you are boasting about that win and think you have a top 5 team then I think you have some issues.

Yes your defense looked good, against Colorado! They are unranked and their QB play was almost as bad as calzada. And yes you lost your QB, but why the hell is Jimbo having the backup throw it 38 times? Jimbo almost cost y’all the game with the play calling. You supposedly have the best RB duo in college. Run the ball and get out of there.

You should be worried about Arkansas, ole miss, and of course Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
                        No, your wrong, the Aggies sucked against a not very good Colorado team. A last minute win and only 10 points for the number 5 team in the country. that is not good. Congratulations on the win, but it was a sucky performance.
                        and last week the #3 team scored a magnificent 3 points. admittedly ga was a much better team tha co, but 3 is <10.

Comment

Didn't see the Arky game, but man what a beat down! 19pts! Just wait till ut plays Miss St or Ole Miss!

Wonder if ut gonna rethink coming to the SEC?
                          doubt the fans are clamoring to throw 86 mil into the sewer just to get all the good sec teams sooner. 2025 will come soon enough.

Comment

Yessir, that one was painful. If its any consolation, expect Arkie to give everybody problems, they are better than projected. I thought ut D was pretty good and Arkie had their way.
                            yet rice gave them all they could handle for three quarters. no a good bullet point on your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              Dude….I’m an Aggie fan. No way they should be #5!! They have a legit defense. But losing QB1 will not age well for them! Yeah maybe Jimbo coaches the #2 up and dumbs down the playbook for him….but the Ags aren’t a top 5 team….period!

I don’t necessarily disagree, but I’m not sure you can find 5 other teams that are clearly better right now, certainly that you could jump up to the top 5. Almost half of the preseason top 25 have Ls and several others have “struggle wins.”

Not withstanding preseason positions, I’d probably have something like:

1. UGA
                              2. Bama
                              3. OU*
                              4. OU
                              5. Iowa
                              6. UCLA(honestly I’m still not fully a believer)
                              7. TAMU
                              8. PSU (I haven’t watched them play)
                              9. UF
                              10. Cinci (still don’t buy in to them being top 10 but I’ll put them here.)

* - Ducks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Aggies, if you are boasting about that win and think you have a top 5 team then I think you have some issues.

Yes your defense looked good, against Colorado! They are unranked and their QB play was almost as bad as calzada. And yes you lost your QB, but why the hell is Jimbo having the backup throw it 38 times? Jimbo almost cost y’all the game with the play calling. You supposedly have the best RB duo in college. Run the ball and get out of there.

You should be worried about Arkansas, ole miss, and of course Alabama.

I rarely talk to my TV, but I was uttering the classic Bama phrase “Run the **** Bawl!” throughout the game.

I still have optimism and belief that they can clean up things next week. I’m nervous about Arkansas, OM and Bama. But I hope the team is solely focused on TAMU. They’ll be ok until Bama if they do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Michael; 09-12-2021, 09:35 AM.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X