This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    You been yappin about how great he is for 3 years solid, and now they’re wanna bes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We been telling them Eaux sux… gonna be a long season. Just because he loves lsu football more than anything doesn’t mean he can steer the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      We been telling them Eaux sux… gonna be a long season. Just because he loves lsu football more than anything doesn’t mean he can steer the ship.
      AMEN . . Creaux-magnon . . Les 2.0 . . Hi ex got it while woody was payin . . Flash in the pan . . Got the important stuff right but . . His ducks got out of row . .
      Last edited by Sharecropper; 09-06-2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I've mentioned it before but just watching Sark's press conferences is such a breath of fresh air after years of Strong and Herman....and hell, even Mack's car salesman talk. Dude is well spoken/articulate and seemingly a solid football mind that never misses a beat when answering questions. No smart ***, no mumbling, no using words in the wrong context, no stumbling over his tongue, no arrogance.....just straight football talk. It also seems like the reporters ask him better questions knowing they aren't going to be able to get him to slip up "for a story" .....

Comment

It was good to see him on the sidelines again as a head coach. I hope he has been able to deal with his demons.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I've mentioned it before but just watching Sark's press conferences is such a breath of fresh air after years of Strong and Herman....and hell, even Mack's car salesman talk. Dude is well spoken/articulate and seemingly a solid football mind that never misses a beat when answering questions. No smart ***, no mumbling, no using words in the wrong context, no stumbling over his tongue, no arrogance.....just straight football talk. It also seems like the reporters ask him better questions knowing they aren't going to be able to get him to slip up "for a story" .....
            Why don’t you send him some flowers?

Comment

Targeting has become an absolute joke. Obvious calls aren’t even reviewed and bull**** booth referees are stopping games and kids are being booted from the game for ridiculous reasons. Let’s just review every single tackle and eliminate players until no one is left to finish the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                I think a lot of LSU fans have been against O. Yea he can make you want to run through a brick wall and the heartwarming story if getting to coach the school that’s where he is from got al lot of play, but a lot of people were worried about it being right, me included. Then 2019 happened and it’s like well maybe he is better than we thought. But now last year and one game so far this year are proving otherwise.

I’m thankful for 2019 but college football is changing rapidly right now and holding on to the wrong coach in this time of change could have lasting impacts. Give it a few more weeks and see if they can keep it on track then we will be ok. But if they don’t figure it out, he won’t finish the season.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Why don’t you send him some flowers?

Are you speaking from experience with Jimbo? And did you hand deliver them with the plaque?

Comment

Agreed.
                    I thoroughly enjoyed his press conference.

Comment

Comment

This crew is flag happy and four ejections in 24 minutes is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are you speaking from experience with Jimbo? And did you hand deliver them with the plaque?
                          I’m not the one “giddy” about a win over Lafayette.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Yep, absolutely ridiculous.

Three have been initiated by the booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stopping play from the booth is over the top.

Comment

Arkansas vs Orange Arkansas. If Orange Arkansas wins, this site may melt down with the ....we are already sec ready talk. Book it. And I fully expect the Orange guys to win.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X