X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas - 24
    Arkansas - 16

Comment

ArKy lost a Jack/DE super senior that put some pressure on the QB last week to a season ending injury on Wednesday, I doubt it will change the scope of the game much, but I'm thinking this game is closer in the end than it should be. 31-24 Texas (Texas will get their best shot) The line is Texas -7.

I'm glad Catalon is playing well for them and he should be fun to watch on Saturday., hopefully he doesn't give Texas much of an issue, lol. He is one I had hoped would pick Texas at the time of his commitment.
      Last edited by Chad C; 09-09-2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Iowa 31
        Iowa State 14

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Ags - 34
          Buffs - 14

I would definitely have traveled to Denver for this game had it not been on opening day of teal season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-09-2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Ags - 34
            Buffs - 14

I would definitely have traveled to Denver for this game had it not been on opening day of teal season.

I bet yall put up 45...

who or where you teal hunting?? I am not going this weekend which makes me sad.

Comment

38-17 Ags

31-20 Texas

42-7 Mcneese & the bayou burns

Comment

LSU- 42
                Mcneese- 7

Nuss goes off 3 or 4 tds and introduces a qb battle

Comment

My prediction
                  UT - 35
                  Arky - 20

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    I bet yall put up 45...

who or where you teal hunting?? I am not going this weekend which makes me sad.

El Campo. My brothers and I own a rice farm NW of town where we do most our bird hunting.

Comment

Ags 31-21
                      Horns 38-17

Comment

El Campo. My brothers and I own a rice farm NW of town where we do most our bird hunting.

We might go north of anahuac if the birds show back up. Had a few 1000 last weekend but they skedaddled a few days ago. Don’t know why bc they have enough to rice to feed every bird in North America

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          We might go north of anahuac if the birds show back up. Had a few 1000 last weekend but they skedaddled a few days ago. Don’t know why bc they have enough to rice to feed every bird in North America

My experience with opening weekend of teal season is there will be a good flight whether you are holding many birds or not. Especially in an area like Anahuac that typically holds birds in the region. They are piled up somewhere and they will get displaced quickly on opening morning.

Comment

that's awesome. I hunt that way with Rocky Creek Waterfowl. Steve is a good friend.

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              that's awesome. I hunt that way with Rocky Creek Waterfowl. Steve is a good friend.

Steve leases all the Schuirring family land north of my property. You might have seen my back gate - Pin Oak Farms

Comment

Steve leases all the land to north of my property. You might have seen my back gate - Pin Oak Farms

ahaa... know it well. Nice place with lots of birds!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X