Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Home Yard Mowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the replies!

Y’all are probably saying he didn’t answer any post today because he was out mowing at his house all day.

WRONG!

I went to Messina Hoff in Richmond today, had a couple of glasses of sparkling wine, some calamari, fried shrimp, and their signature burger. All very good.

Y’all all made valid points. I’m calling yard guy Tuesday and telling him to take care of it. Life is short. I’m going to spend a little and stress less.

Thanks guys!

Comment

I mow mine and I just can't get on board with paying someone for something I'm capable of doing. In fact just this week, my ztr went down so I have been using my push mower. Just shy of an acre and I've come to really enjoy using the push mower as it gives me a good workout, only downside is it takes alittle longer. If I can't get the ztr going, I'm torn on it I want to buy another or continue with the push mower.

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post

Y’all are probably saying he didn’t answer any post today because he was out mowing at his house all day.

WRONG!

I went to Messina Hoff in Richmond today, had a couple of glasses of sparkling wine, some calamari, fried shrimp, and their signature burger. All very good.

Y’all all made valid points. I’m calling yard guy Tuesday and telling him to take care of it. Life is short. I’m going to spend a little and stress less.

Thanks guys!
        Time for more Messina Hoff!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post

WRONG!

Thanks guys!

Congratulations, with that awesome meal under your belt you were able to make this important decision. With the same meal all I would have been able to make is a two hour nap. Enjoy your time spent not mowing!

Comment

Working...
          X