No announcement yet.

Hagerman draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it would be BM,Sandy and Godwin….but I haven’t put in for years….so I could be wrong

Comment

no luck for me this year and I had 3 pts. I knew this would happen when the state took it over

Comment

A for me ��

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          What units are being hunted this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes we had a chance to meet some new friends in ‘15
          Congrats guys

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
            Can someone clarify the baglimit on this for me? Two Bucks Bucks must
            have an inside spread of 13 inches or greater or have at least one unbranched
            antler. Limit one buck with inside spread of 13 inches or greater.

How can you kill two bucks, if you are only allowed one with 13"+ spread? The other one must be a spike?
            yes, just like AR counties, you can kill 1 over 13" and 1 spike, or 2 spikes.

Comment

I had 2 points this year. Didn’t really expect to draw. Doubt it’s a guarantee with 3 anymore either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
                Can someone clarify the baglimit on this for me? Two Bucks Bucks must
                have an inside spread of 13 inches or greater or have at least one unbranched
                antler. Limit one buck with inside spread of 13 inches or greater.

How can you kill two bucks, if you are only allowed one with 13"+ spread? The other one must be a spike?
                I’ve been asking myself the same question. The way I read it the first time was one under 13 and one over 13…or unbranched antler. I have no clue at this point.

Comment

Pending 2nd here. Drew seg A last year and didn't tag out, but really enjoyed hunting the refuge.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                    no luck for me this year and I had 3 pts. I knew this would happen when the state took it over
                    Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    I had 2 points this year. Didn’t really expect to draw. Doubt it’s a guarantee with 3 anymore either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We drew with group average of 3

Don't think it is guaranteed though

Comment

Pending 2nd draw for me. Sigh.

Comment

My son and I drew Segment C with 3 points avg.

For those wondering, there is no guarantee for higher points but they use a cubing formula which greatly increase chances. You get 1 point added when you apply, so whatever you had the day before you apply, add 1 to it. Then they cube, so 1 point = 1x1x1 (1); 2 points = 2x2x2 (8); 3 points = 3x3x3 (27); 4 points = 4x4x4 (64). So think of it like getting your name dropped in the hat that many times.

I agree the buck definition is not clear, but it does say that rules follow state regulations with just specific NWR adjustments as defined. So you'd get 1 buck over 13" and other would have to be at-least-1-unbranched antler, as in line with Grayson county rules.

Bowhunter Ed is required; there is NO requirement for Proficiency test

Crossbows are allowed, as they were last year.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Buccaneer View Post
                          My son and I drew Segment C with 3 points avg.

For those wondering, there is no guarantee for higher points but they use a cubing formula which greatly increase chances. You get 1 point added when you apply, so whatever you had the day before you apply, add 1 to it. Then they cube, so 1 point = 1x1x1 (1); 2 points = 2x2x2 (8); 3 points = 3x3x3 (27); 4 points = 4x4x4 (64). So think of it like getting your name dropped in the hat that many times.

I agree the buck definition is not clear, but it does say that rules follow state regulations with just specific NWR adjustments as defined. So you'd get 1 buck over 13" and other would have to be at-least-1-unbranched antler, as in line with Grayson county rules.

Bowhunter Ed is required; there is NO requirement for Proficiency test

Crossbows are allowed, as they were last year.

Good luck to all!
                          You sure crossbows are allowed?

Comment

Drew A. First time and stoked.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                              You sure crossbows are allowed?
                              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Buccaneer View Post
                                Yes
                                following.....