Deal Alert - Camping world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
    Anyone visit the camping world in Denton?
    Yes all are an RV store only.

Comment

Went to Spring today and saw someone push a cart by me with the last 3 bows in it. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
        Anyone visit the camping world in Denton?
        This. Would swing through on way back from WFalls if they had a Tikka Superlite in 308

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The one in New Braunfels still has a good selection of guns 25% off. My buddy bought a Browning O/U. They had a couple of popups 50% off. I bought some mags that I really didn't need.

Comment

Got them for $40 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to the Spring store last night. The re-selllers were cleaning them out. I saw one group had 6 truck loads of bow case & targets, and archery acessories. One of the employees told me that they own a archery store. I saw another couple check out with probably 50-75 pairs of hiking shoes and boots. There was nothing really I need last night, but ended up buying a few packs of broadheads & knifes. I was hoping to land a deal on a nice scope

Comment

Today is the last day they told me in Katy Katy still had a lot of scopes and binos.

Comment

They brought out a bunch of optics later in the day at Katy. Ended up with a Leupold RX-1600i TBR/W Rangefinder for $75. Stuff was flying out of that store like I’ve never seen…they had about 6 Leupold scopes and they were gone in about 45 min.

Comment

$235 most expensive was the combo

Comment

I was in the spring store last night. The bow hunting section was picked over pretty good but there was still plenty of stuff on sale 25-50%
                      The sale goes on until 9/12

Comment

I picked up a handful of Axian X HD turkey decoys for 50-75% off. Lots of guns still left at the spring location.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                          I picked up a handful of Axian X HD turkey decoys for 50-75% off. Lots of guns still left at the spring location.
                          Guessing they haven't gotten more aggressive in discounting guns yet?

Comment

Camping world took over RV max here in Sherman. Do they have guns and hunting stuff in there? I haven't been in since they changed names.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Guessing they haven't gotten more aggressive in discounting guns yet?
                              According to an employee 25% is the most discounted they’re going to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X