No announcement yet.

Deal Alert - Camping world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I just sent my brother to the one in NB. Got a Nikon scope for $40. 75% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      It rang up 75% off

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      Unreal!

I was told 15% so I passed on a couple of Leupolds when I was there

Comment

Dang I am stuck at work. Could use a new scope for the rifle I just got. Were there any decent ones left at the Spring store? Vortex maybe? Might be worth the drive down in the morning after I get of shift at the station.

Comment

If anyone heads to the Spring store today and would grab a scope I am looking for I will get you some beer of your choice. Could meet in the woodlands area one day.

Comment

I guess I did not know Camping World carried guns to start with

Comment

I called the Tyler store yesterday to see what they had in a 308, but they didn't call back, and don't want to drive 2.5 hours one-way to see.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

As of this morning - system was still down so they could not sell guns. They did bring out about 8 more x-bows. CenterPoint and Ten Point - 50% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just went in to look for some mojo's for the inlaws. Nada but stumbled on a HHA single pin adjustable site that is usually 110-140$ from what I could tell and got it for 34.50$.

One guy infront of me bought 3-4 bows. Other guy behind me had 2 loaded carts of bows, camo, shoes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Just went in to look for some mojo's for the inlaws. Nada but stumbled on a HHA single pin adjustable site that is usually 110-140$ from what I could tell and got it for 34.50$.

One guy infront of me bought 3-4 bows. Other guy behind me had 2 loaded carts of bows, camo, shoes etc.
                    Are there many scopes left?

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                      Are there many scopes left?
                      A bunch on display of lower end stuff.

Comment

Just left. All the good scopes are cleaned out. I’m a member of the dark side with a nice crossbow. Also loaded up on arrows and broad heads and bought a worksharp as I hear so many good things about them.I should have showed up about an hour earlier as there were a lot of nicer crossbows and scopes in peoples carts cheaper vortex and nikons etc. only scopes left I didn’t recognize the brands

Comment

There were about 10 people in line at the spring store just before opening this morning. I saw one guy grab 3 bows right off the rack and put them in his cart. I got everything I needed to start playing with muzzleloaders. Picked up a CVA Optima for $136. White Hots were $14 per box and 1lb bottles of Triple 7 were $14.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Camping World in Fort Worth sucks, they have nothing for real men lol....

Comment

Anyone visit the camping world in Denton?

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                                Camping World in Fort Worth sucks, they have nothing for real men lol....

What about Alvarado? I have never stepped foot in a camping world before. Had no clue they sold guns.

Edit...called camping world Alvarado and they said they don't sell firearms, that i would need to go to gander mountain...
                                Last edited by ctom87; 09-03-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X