Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard anything bad about wells Fargo bank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that Chase said the letter was sent by mistake and did not cancel his credit cards?

Been with Chase for I think 30 years.

Comment

Had a business ac with them after some issues with names on the account closed and have not looked back.

Comment

All of the big national banks are anti-gun and have done horrible things to their customers. But just like an abused spouse, we keep going back to them. We switch to a different abusive spouse thinking it will be better only to have the same thing happen again.

We all need to drop the big banks and move to credit unions. The only way the big banks will listen is if they take a hit to their bottom line. I for one have had my chase account since 1995 when it was Bank One. I’m going next month and canceling my account and moving everything over to a credit union. It’s gonna be a HUGE hassle but it needs to be done.

Comment

Well yea - they’re not chase bank so they’re less than ideal.

Comment

Find you a good local community bank. I know American National Bank and Trust has a FW branch. They are based out of Wichita Falls and are good people. I think they also offer a surcharge-free ATM network if that’s important to you.

Comment

Credit Union here as well. Mortgage, and truck note when I had one was with them too.

Comment

Google ‘Wells Fargo class action suit’. Unfortunately, they are shady, and certainly have not acted in their customers’ best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Crooks for a very long time, quit them years ago. Join a Credit Union.
                  Exactly glad you said that, I have a account with Pen fed and finance my jeep thru them. I had to open a checking account and just put a small amount in. Thing I dont like about that is ATM fees. What do you do if you have a situation that requires a personal visit to a bank?
                  Last edited by coop2564; 09-01-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Out of all the banks wells Fargo is the one I have heard the most negative comments on.

Comment

WF

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      I haven’t had any problems with WF. I just keep an account there cause they are nationwide so it’s easy to get cash wherever you are. My main bank is a local hometown bank.
                      No WF in Louisiana.

Comment

I closed my WF accounts after they screwed me when my brother passed away.... by closing his new estate account for their error, and without any prior notice to me. I had already written a check to the estate attorney AND given the account information to the courts. They were less than helpful getting the situation fixed. I may, or may not, have caused a scene in the WF on 1960 in Humble that day. The added stress to the situation sent me over the edge.

I closed my personal account, got the money....took the estate account money and left the bank...probably a little too loudly.

I will not bank with them ever again.

Comment

We had problems with Wells Fargo, small but annoying problems, switched to a small locally owned bank , Bank of Sonora , and security state bank of Texas, only 4-6 regular employees at each great customer service and I will never go back to a big box bank

Comment

Stick with a local community bank or Frost Bank.

Comment

I back at WF and haven't had any problems but I don't have any money either maybe that's the reason. With building our new house we use Pinnacle Bank and they seem to do a good job so you may look at them.

Comment

Legend bank has been great for me

Comment

Working...
                                X