No announcement yet.

Sausage and egg breakfast Burritos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, for a minute there I thought I had opened up Facebook by accident….Nope, Texas BowHunters it is.

Comment

HEB makes a really good sage saugage. ask your guest what type of cheese. mild, sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
        I’m a texture guy so I add roughly crunched Fritos right before eggs are all done. Kinda turns into migas but it’s delicious with bacon or sausage in a taco/burrito. That mixed with some pico is lights out.
        WTH! Migas have tortilla chips not fritos. Ain’t nothing sacred anymore.

Two eggs per person if you’re feeding wimmen or guys. Men would be four eggs per man.
        Last edited by M16; 08-31-2021, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          WTH! Migas have tortilla chips not fritos. Ain’t nothing sacred anymore.

Two eggs per person if you’re feeding wimmen. Men would be four eggs per man.
          Think of it as a breakfast frito pie.

Comment

I don’t care what you call it, you put Fritos in the eggs you ain’t invited back…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I don’t care what you call it, you put Fritos in the eggs you ain’t invited back…

This

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Lol, you gotta try it. I wasn’t a believer until I ran out of corn tortillas to fry for migas.

Comment

Lol, you gotta try it. I wasn’t a believer until I ran out of corn tortillas to fry for migas.
                  Mexican Migas are traditionally made from left over corn tortillas fried in some manner. Very similar to fritos. Fritos are an obvious supplement for migas. Not sure why people have a hard time with fritos being used for migas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                    Mexican Migas are traditionally made from left over corn tortillas fried in some manner. Very similar to fritos. Fritos are an obvious supplement for migas. Not sure why people have a hard time with fritos being used for migas.
                    Stop digging lol.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      Far be it for me to disagree with the most eponymously intelligent person on this forum (no really…I mean it!), but I just have to throw this out there: referring to a breakfast taco as a breakfast burrito is like referring to cokes as “pop” (or “paap,” as it’s pronounced the further north you go). It just ain’t right.

Disagree? I’m missing the reference to a burrito in my post?? I’m from South Texas I said wrapped on purpose. Everything is a taco…. …. Wrapped or folded.

However.. I don’t give a flip what somebody calls it.[emoji23][emoji23]. It all tastes the same … I let BoB have that hill to die on…

Comment

To the fella who said 2 eggs and 1 sausage per person? You feeding toddlers? [emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

If you put Fritos in your breakfast tacos that you make for me, I’m
                          gonna thank you and eat them. I ain’t skeert. It’s just a different corn chip.. corn tortilla or corn frito… get in mah belly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Disagree? I’m missing the reference to a burrito in my post?? I’m from South Texas I said wrapped on purpose. Everything is a taco…. …. Wrapped or folded.

However.. I don’t give a flip what somebody calls it.[emoji23][emoji23]. It all tastes the same … I let BoB have that hill to die on…

Simmer down there, Simba! You’re right, you did not specifically mention a burrito. (However, the reference to BoB has me a little confused as I don’t quite understand what any of this has to do with battery operated…intimate toys. )

Nevertheless, we agree one thing: It ALL tastes good!

Comment

In my learned opinion as the consumer of thousands of breakfast tacos yes tacos I’d say a two eggs and 1/4# raw weight sausage per person and a couple of tortillas and cheese to go along with if. If we’re feeding at camp it’s 1/2 pound sausage an three eggs plus all sorts of other stuff. . But that’s hearty eaters

Burritos are completely sealed in my opinion. And I prefer them fried at that point making them a chimichanga.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Sausage and egg breakfast Burritos

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                Simmer down there, Simba! You’re right, you did not specifically mention a burrito. (However, the reference to BoB has me a little confused as I don’t quite understand what any of this has to do with battery operated…intimate toys. )

Nevertheless, we agree one thing: It ALL tastes good!

There’s no simmering. I was just bringing to light that there was no disagreement

BoB is BurntOrangeBowhunter who vehemently defends the usage of Taco vs Burrito /salsa vs hot sauce like it’s gonna cost him some money or his first born . . See his posts above [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X