Best Fishing Lodge on the TX Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Flats was fun. Would go again.

I am interested in trying Captain Glenn with the family at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post

I'm ready when you are.

Comment

I promise you that you will not find a better guide to take the family with!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Danny Neu and Jeff Neu down in Mansfield can help you out. They are still catching reds but trout has not been great since the winter storm. They are fun to hunt and fish with. If yall go soon, they run some great cast and blast trips.
          Caught four limits of trout and were back at the dock by 10 on Sunday! The 17-22 slot makes things a little tougher and keeping only three fish stinks but they are there! We also released two over 24! Mansfield is the best/most consistent fishing on the lower coast in my opinion!

Comment

Glenn is as good as they come... and if you have kids he's definitely your man.

Comment

Been to bay flats three times with three different vendors. All three had used them before but not a bunch. Felt weird every time. Always felt like we were outsiders. Guides and staff were backslapping most folks and ignoring us. Didn’t really bother me because it wasn’t my dime. Every time we were the last boat to leave in the AM and the first back. Always got a “should have been here a couple days ago”.

Comment

Working...
              X