No announcement yet.

What is your biggest success in life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of late, probably making the call back in March to get my wife to the hospital when she wasn't looking good at all. Got her in and she was diabetic and had melanoma. Just had another surgery down at St. Luke's this past Thursday. She has a long road ahead but the doctors are very optimistic and so are we. I like to remind her (jokingly) every now and then that I saved her life. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      As of late, probably making the call back in March to get my wife to the hospital when she wasn't looking good at all. Got her in and she was diabetic and had melanoma. Just had another surgery down at St. Luke's this past Thursday. She has a long road ahead but the doctors are very optimistic and so are we. I like to remind her (jokingly) every now and then that I saved her life. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Prayers for you and your wife sir.

Comment

1. Surviving the loss of a first wife to leukemia.

2. Marrying a second wife who led both of our kids to the Lord.

3. Becoming a battalion commander.

I am a wretch and am truly humbled by the Lord's blessings on our family.

Comment

My family

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
            1. Surviving the loss of a first wife to leukemia.

2. Marrying a second wife who led both of our kids to the Lord.

3. Becoming a battalion commander.

I am a wretch and am truly humbled by the Lord's blessings on our family.
            God bless you sir.

Comment

Three things.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0910.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	24661226

Comment

Choosing a successful career and making it to retirement, marrying the right gal, still married after 31 years. Had and raised three sons who are all grown up and out the house with great careers of their own who are positive contributors to society.

Comment

Working...
                X